Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was something you already offer? Looks like a stargate mirror.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Nope. This is something entirely new :-)

Comment

Is it like a lava lamp?
        sigpic [IMG]

Comment

Nope. Think more practical.

Comment

Originally posted by QMx Andy View Post
            NEW STUFF!

Hey there folks. I know when we started on Gateworld one of the things we said we'd use this forum for was to tease new products. Well, seems high time we start fulfilling on that promise:

Any guesses as to exactly what you're looking at here?
            Limitless bowl of Blue Jello?

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Oh, I like that. I also like "Instant Deliverer of Frosty Bevs". Unfortunately, both are wrong.

Keep tryin'!

:-)

Comment

Oh, I like that. I also like "Instant Deliverer of Frosty Bevs". Unfortunately, both are wrong.

Keep tryin'!

:-)
                Night light?

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Another good one. But also not it.

We'll give it until tomorrow. If no one guesses, I'll just give you all the answer.

Comment

Incredibly obvious - it's a jacuzzi.

Can't wait.

Comment

Mmmm... Jacuzzi....

I wish

:-D

Comment

Hmm, so it's not a lamp... an ash tray seems rather gauche... a drink coaster? I suppose that's sort of practical...
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

<ding, ding, ding, ding!>

And Scary Kitty gets it!

Let me introduce the new Stargate Coaster – it'll come in a set of four hand-cast and hand-painted coasters:

So, what do you guys think?

Comment

And Scary Kitty gets it!

Let me introduce the new Stargate Coaster – it'll come in a set of four hand-cast and hand-painted coasters:

Oh...Must have a set!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

And Scary Kitty gets it!

http://blog.quantummechanix.com/SG10...Gcoaster-1.jpg

Sweeeeet! Just the thing to have next to my computer to hold my water glass!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ingenious!!! I love the practicality of it, something the Stargate merchandise lacks, besides merchandise, is pratical items. An idea I had was glass coasters with laser etched glyphs into them, similar to this:
                                http://static.promopeddler.com/prodp...00/4463821.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X