X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it was good to see
    Spoiler:
    J.K.
    again so he could ease Clark's guilt. Also it's nice to know there is an afterlife and most of those who crossed seemed happy. One can only hope...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I'm surprised nobody's talking about the appearance of Fifth as the evil death-scientist guy.

FIF!
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
        VOID
        EPISODE NUMBER - 517

Lana seeks a kryptonite drug developed by an ambitious medical student in order to have a near-death experience and see her parents again. Clark learns an important secret about Lionel Luther.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Comment

I liked this ep, I was good to see Jonathan again, now I can't wait for Clark to actually confront Lional on knowing his secret.
          sigpic

Comment

This episode was pretty nie. I oved Jonathons return and suchlike. ANd it was an interesting idea killing people but not really. Plus it had the actor who played Fifth the Replicator dealing out the pain. 3 out of 5.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
            X