This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
    I don't think there are any beam sattelite's left. I doubt the Wraith would have left something as powerful as them floating around.
    i thought the last of them was destroyed in the siege part 1.

But we should be checking the Astlantis database for info on how to build sattelite's and then just toss a few Asgard Plasma weapons on board.
    brilliant idea but in the 5 years that atlantis has been running i think they sed they had only decoded about 10% of the database.
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Excalibar View Post
      i thought the last of them was destroyed in the siege part 1.

brilliant idea but in the 5 years that atlantis has been running i think they sed they had only decoded about 10% of the database.
      Yeah that was the last one in the Lantean system but I doubt there are any more

Yeah and from what we've decoded I don't think we even really understand a tiny fraction of it.

Comment

Yeah that was the last one in the Lantean system but I doubt there are any more

Yeah and from what we've decoded I don't think we even really understand a tiny fraction of it.
        well not many people would but mckay being mckay would insist that he understood about 9% of it.

Spoiler:

Comment

that ive never heard of.

just because american ships are named after greek tragedies doesnt mean that every nation on earth that has 304s would do the same. look at the korolev, if im not mistaken that ship was named after the russians first astronaut or something.
          *headesk*

That's my point. If it's not Greek, chances are it's foreign.

Comment

just because american ships are named after greek tragedies doesnt mean that every nation on earth that has 304s would do the same. look at the korolev, if im not mistaken that ship was named after the russians first astronaut or something.
            If the British ever got one they would probably name it after Nelson or something like that.

Comment

well not many people would but mckay being mckay would insist that he understood about 9% of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                *facepalm* It's the name of the author of the Art Of War. Quite possibly the most famous military strategy book... ever.

And American ships are named after greek tragedies. So it doesn't fit.
                *headesk*

That's my point. If it's not Greek, chances are it's foreign.
                that would be an understatemnet if and when the greeks got there own ship.

Spoiler:

Comment

If the British ever got one they would probably name it after Nelson or something like that.
                  haha probably.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

if that is the case then all 304s that have an asgard core would have a secondary bridge on the ship wouldnt they?

Spoiler:

Comment

that ive never heard of.

How do one not know or have read that book?

Read this if you dont know who Sergei Korolev was.
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                          How do one not know or have read that book?

Read this if you dont know who Sergei Korolev was.
                          i just havnt read the book.

so i was right . korolev did have something to do with the soviet rocket occupation.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                            Yeah, in the AoT the bridge is in that rear left superstructure. In every episode that I can remember it's on the neck.
                            Yeah saw a schematic on Stargate wikia that agrees with that.

Comment

*facepalm* It's the name of the author of the Art Of War. Quite possibly the most famous military strategy book... ever.

And American ships are named after greek tragedies. So it doesn't fit.
                              Until the General Hammond.

Hammond of Texas Defender of Earth

I think Sun Tzu was a philosopher in ancient China. I think during the warring states period. During that time China was still divided into 7 kingdoms all fighting for supremacy.

I said the free Jaffa nations would not like us mass building our 304s because they could perceive us a threat. I am thinking of Garak supporters. Not all Jaffa are like Teal'c or Bratac. They don't trust us. If we start mass building our 304's they could perceive it as an act of aggression. Asking us why we need to build more ships when there are no threats left in the galaxy. Besides the fact that we did not share our weapon systems during the Ori wars would probably be a point against us in Jaffa politics.

If the British get one maybe name it:

Prince Harry
                              Price William
                              Big Ben
                              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Yeah, Sun-Tzu was a military commander and the writer of Art of War.

As I know he was serving the King of Wu(a Chinese state in the past), Heü.
                                Art of War is a very interesting "book", I've read some sentences from it.

I think the Sun-Tzu is a chinese ship, like the Korolev(named after a russian rocket engineer) was russian.

Comment

Working...
                                X