Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    First Lieutenant Lord Excalibar's Avatar

Wraith Re: Russian 304s

yea i spose.

how could the Sun Tzu be salvaged from wat i gathered from EaTG the SunTzu had only just come off the production line.
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

well i wont be here for a while so later.

Spoiler:

Default Re: Russian 304s

The British and the French aren't putting the same amount of pressure on the Americans as the Russians and the Chinese thats why they have/had a 304 each.

That's because Britain and France are reasonable nations unlike the petty Russian and Chinese. But to solve the "I want a ship!" problem, the U.S. could probably give each nation a ship and from there the four nations could use thosee ships to make more of them. And eventually Earth will have godd to defend itsself with.

Quote Originally Posted by stargater1990 View Post
    because the russians cant make 304s and have to have the U.S. give them one and since we already gave them 1 and they blew it up i dont think they will get another one untill we have to renew the gate treaty again and they blackmail us again for another ship.
    thay dont have exes to the matirials

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Excalibar View Post
    so y did the chinese get one then?
    we dont know if it is chinese

we don't know for sure if it is China's vessel, but due to the name its a god bet that it will be.

The Russian vessel was a political gift to ensure the continued use of their support of US control of the Earths Stargate. China's 304, if it belongs to them, was probably given to them to ensure they do not reveal the program to their people.

I would prefer to see other nations take a more active role in Earths fleet, but access to construction materials in limited. Perhaps under the IOA mines and construction facilities have been set up on other worlds; we have been unable to see this though as SG1 is no longer around.

<a href=http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6278/ironsig2.jpg target=_blank>http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6278/ironsig2.jpg</a>

Default Re: 304 bridge?

perhaps there is a secondry bridge in the tower that is used on oddy because of some asgard tech related reason

Default Re: Gates on 304s

No problem

Another use could be salvage loads of broken lantian beam satalites set them up on planets on MW one PG you now have another kick ass wepon that iisn't reliant on the ships own power systems or even something like the asuran beam

Why not let the other nations have a like two teltak earth got some from the ep bounty use those to get materials to build ships they already have the plans then just febricate asgard parts from the core on the odessy its not like that gets used 24/7

Chief Master Sergeant HunGripen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargater1990 View Post
    because the russians cant make 304s and have to have the U.S. give them one and since we already gave them 1 and they blew it up i dont think they will get another one untill we have to renew the gate treaty again and they blackmail us again for another ship.
    It was not there fault it blew up. The Tau'ri-Ori crisis was mainly because the USA.

Could have been the odessy just as easy i personaly think that would have been far more interesting plot wise

Quote Originally Posted by eps200 View Post
    Could have been the odessy just as easy i personaly think that would have been far more interesting plot wise
    A strong possibility. I mean it would force the US to cooperate with the Russians to run numerous missions.

however

THere would be too much politics involve. Col Chekov or the Russian Captain of Korolev will keep arguing during missions
    Besides Earth already had the Daedalus at that time so it will force them to recall Daedalus from Pegasus. It may not be a bad thing for Atlantis too. Atlantis relies on their ships too much

England and France will put pressure on the US now. I mean Russians and Chinese get one so why not us?

I guess Earth should design their own Cargo ship. The Goauld Cargo vessels are small. It would take years just to transport to build one 304. The stargate would take time to transport because the gates are small and you have to get it out of the mountain. With a human cargo ship with Asgard sensors, hyperdrives, beaming technology.

They could build a shipyard offworld one for each nation. Of course the Free Jaffa Nation wouldn't like that.
    Kyle XY inspired me to write Fan Fiction:

Fanfics I've written:
    Stargate
    SG- 15: This story is set two years after Atlantis: Milky Way politics has gone down the drain: Jaffa factions are at each other necks, SG Fleet focused on Wraith threat, while a new threat is on the rise. A new team led by Lt. Col Anderson to deal with it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5035716/1/SG15

Kyle XY:
    Last Guard:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5034789/...THE_LAST_GUARD

Lost Soul:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5100628/1/Lost_Soul

I welcome all comments, suggestions, even criticism.

SAVE THE TUB

Quote Originally Posted by YutheGreat View Post
    They could build a shipyard offworld one for each nation. Of course the Free Jaffa Nation wouldn't like that.
    There are hundreds of thousands of teracompatible planets, more than enough room for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mclean View Post
    The British and the French aren't putting the same amount of pressure on the Americans as the Russians and the Chinese thats why they have/had a 304 each.
    not the russians so much as the chinese have got the most pressure on the americans for things to do with the stargate.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ha´tak View Post
    thay dont have exes to the matirials

we dont know if it is chinese
    the word Sun Tzu is a chinese word.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by YutheGreat View Post
    A strong possibility. I mean it would force the US to cooperate with the Russians to run numerous missions.

however

THere would be too much politics involve. Col Chekov or the Russian Captain of Korolev will keep arguing during missions
    Besides Earth already had the Daedalus at that time so it will force them to recall Daedalus from Pegasus. It may not be a bad thing for Atlantis too. Atlantis relies on their ships too much

England and France will put pressure on the US now. I mean Russians and Chinese get one so why not us?

I guess Earth should design their own Cargo ship. The Goauld Cargo vessels are small. It would take years just to transport to build one 304. The stargate would take time to transport because the gates are small and you have to get it out of the mountain. With a human cargo ship with Asgard sensors, hyperdrives, beaming technology.

no they wouldnt but they have dozens of planets to build ships y would they need to angry with us doing that?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    There are hundreds of thousands of teracompatible planets, more than enough room for everyone.
    i totally agree.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Excalibar View Post
    the word Sun Tzu is a chinese word.
    *facepalm* It's the name of the author of the Art Of War. Quite possibly the most famous military strategy book... ever.

And American ships are named after greek tragedies. So it doesn't fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    *facepalm* It's the name of the author of the Art Of War. Quite possibly the most famous military strategy book... ever.
    that ive never heard of.

And American ships are named after greek tragedies. So it doesn't fit.
    just because american ships are named after greek tragedies doesnt mean that every nation on earth that has 304s would do the same. look at the korolev, if im not mistaken that ship was named after the russians first astronaut or something.

Spoiler:

Default Re: Gates on 304s

Quote Originally Posted by eps200 View Post
    No problem

Another use could be salvage loads of broken lantian beam satalites set them up on planets on MW one PG you now have another kick ass wepon that iisn't reliant on the ships own power systems or even something like the asuran beam
    I don't think there are any beam sattelite's left. I doubt the Wraith would have left something as powerful as them floating around.

But we should be checking the Astlantis database for info on how to build sattelite's and then just toss a few Asgard Plasma weapons on board.