This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al and his clones

This always bugged me, while Ba'al had several clones, how did he keep them in check? I always wondered, why did none of the clones decide they wanted to be in charge, and not try to kill the others and the real Ba'al, before taking over his ship?

idk maybe they had a trigger in their heads....??? XD

Comment

After thousands of years unable to trust anyone (or, at least, to gloat to without revealing his plans), Ba'al was probably glad to have someone he could trust... and thus, his clones would have the same feeling. Accomplice, friend, sounding board... Ba'al wanted one or more of these, and his clones want the same.

Plenty of people (especially very intelligent people) feel that they can't trust anyone but themselves... Ba'al just took this to the sci-fi extreme.

Of course, that didn't stop Ba'al from double-crossing his clones (in season 10 sometime), so it's possible they (or at least some of them) did want to double-cross him, hence killing them off.
      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

He did not have much choice in the matter he needed help and the beast option for him well all of him was to make the clones.
        sigpic

Comment

I thought he tampered with the clones to make them obedient.
          Last edited by Mclean; 11 January 2009, 02:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
          X