This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How fit is Teyla

If you have seen 'Hot Zone' you will have probably seen Teyla in a sexy dress and dripping with sweat I've got one word for you "WOW"

Comment if you want

DXXX

This belongs in the "Hot Zone" official thread.

As for her hotness... Yes, she's very much physically fit. That two-piece battle robe is also nearly see-through, making me wonder if this is to enhance the viewing or modify it.

I don't want TPTB to pull a Star Trek Enterprise on us.
    Enter my game site...

Comment

The difference with Enterprise is that they rely too heavily on the looks of the actors. So much so that it seems like some of the actors got the job not because they could actually act, but because they had a 6 pack or looked good in a cat suit. Jolene Blalock even lashed out at the Ent. administration for relying too heavliy on looks rather than story. There are times when I want to kringe as I watch enterprise when Archer does the, I talk to slow to emphasis my point, move.

Stargate I think is the opposite. Yea the actors look good, but I think their ability to act is more important to the producers/directors than if they look good in a 2 piece. I remember from the Atlantis preview when they were talking about Ford and how they didn't have this type of character in mind until they saw Rainbow Sun Franks audition. Because he was so good, they changed the character so they could get the best actor for the job. I don't think that would happen on Enterprise.

Ok back to topic....yes she's hot.
      Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

Originally posted by ColdZero
        Ok back to topic....yes she's hot.
        I think I have to agree with you.

Comment

I stopped watching "Enterprise" for the reason above. Watching Teyla dripping sweat in skimpy clothes and flirting with Sheppard is not going to get higher ratings. If the character continues in this fashion on a regular basis, the show will lose fans. Teyla needs more development as a PERSON. . .not just a pretty bod.

I watch SG1 because I enjoy good writing, and I expect the SGA standards to be just as high. It is fine to present Teyla like this on occasion, but not every week.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I agree that once in a while is fine. I remember during SG-1's first season,Broca Divide i think, Carter was wearing a tank top showing the lower half of her torso and she practically raped Jack in that episode. Did we see her in that tank top again? I don't think so but she did wear tank tops on other occasions like in New Order but that was standard issue i think.

Btw, Teyla did look pretty good in that outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by SP90
              I agree that once in a while is fine. I remember during SG-1's first season,Broca Divide i think, Carter was wearing a tank top showing the lower half of her torso and she practically raped Jack in that episode. Did we see her in that tank top again? I don't think so but she did wear tank tops on other occasions like in New Order but that was standard issue i think.

Btw, Teyla did look pretty good in that outfit.
              Yeah, but that's mostly due to it fitting into the storyline that Carter was portrayed like that. Teyla has much less reason to have such skimpy outfits, especially such flowing outfits during physical training.
              Enter my game site...

Comment

Teyla really is fine, but wots going on with her hair? It looks ridiculous but she is still fit

Comment

I think she is a good looking actress but it's hair man she needs to do something with it, just go for new hair do girl.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I think Tayla is quite nice - but needs more character development, and hopefully The Gift will add alot to her character.

One of my favourite new images at the moment, post your favourite Tayla images here

Last edited by TheWarrior; 03 December 2004, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Shes Hot thats that
                      " You can not gain anything without first giving something in exchange

Ed- Full Metal Alchemist

Comment

Does anyone else think teyla kind of looks like Jennifer lopez?

Also, this is probably just me but teyla's character kinda sucks. Shes pretty , yes. But her personality is so crappy and boring. And i hate how she talks, soooooo neutral and BOOOOOring. jeeze put some emotion into her

Comment

Originally posted by caes4
                          Does anyone else think teyla kind of looks like Jennifer lopez?
                          At first glance maybe...I think its the eyes and their tan skin.

Comment

I like the Ancient chick from "Sanctuary" better.

Comment

Although Teyla is hot i agree with Brassguy, the ancient chick was hotter.

And i an see the J-Lo resemblence.
                              Weir: "You do understand the Geneva Convention prohibits using prisoners for scientific experiments?"

Sheppard: "No offense Doc. But had the Wraith attended the Geneva Convention, they would have tried to feed on everyone there."

Episode 107 - Poisoning the Well

Comment

Working...
                              X