LaFleur (508)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSG Skeet View Post
    Arent jin and Sun in the same time now though?
    There's no way to know for sure right now, but it seems pretty obvious that when the survivors of the recent crash told Locke that a pilot and a woman took one of the three canoes, the woman she was talking about Sun. Who else would it be? (This is also based on the theory that the rest of the survivors of the crash didn't flash, but i think that was pretty obvious considering the Dharma station was abandoned and people saw Hurley and others disappear from the plane)

My belief is she didnt flash with the rest of them because of her unholy alliance with Widmore.

I also think she was responsible for whatever happened with Kate and Aaron. Think about it, Kate made that comment on the plane that even though they were all on the plane, it didn't mean they were all together, so she was clearly pissed at someone on the plane. Sun is the only one who makes any sense, and her whereabouts are completely unaccounted for between the time they were at the chuch with Mrs. Hawkings and when they left on the flight. She'd be motivated to get Kate on the plane, because Mrs. Hawkings told her that the more of them were on the plane, the more likely the plan was to work and thus the more likely she was goign to get to see Jin. Sun may even be involved in getting Hurley and Sayid on the plane. They could tell the entire story in one cool Sun flashback episode!

Just my theory

Comment

Yes, Rose and Bernard's disappearance has me annoyed. Such a small thing, but it annoys me all the same.

When's the volcano going to erupt?

And, where is Sayid and Sun?
      sigpic

Comment

Horace's Son is Ethan,the guy who attacked John and the survivors 3 years ago...or 30 years later.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Sayid is somewhere on the island and Sun will arrive to the Island 30 years later as will Ben and Frank...and John.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X