X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

316 (506)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506

Eloise Hawking reveals the way back to the island, requiring Jack to take a leap of faith. Ben attempts to tie up loose ends, while Jack struggles with the truth behind an old friend's suicide.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 27 February 2009, 07:20 AM.

Incredible episode. All I'm gonna say is it's about time

Best line of the episode: "Who cares?"
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Dude... just... dude!!

Best episode ever!

Holy moley... so on the plane, they were all each other! Sayid was Kate and everyone took turns being Charlie. That was so wild. And to have Frank there! My mind is blown.

Obvious questions as to where Aaron is, did Ben succeed in killing Penny? If so, is Desmond going to hut him down? Oh the craziness.
      sigpic

Comment

Great Episode,,, a shame, left us hanging with so many questions, so many cool things.. Ben says 'Who Cares!" when asked about the other airplane passengers.. hahah!! It's a shame these episodes are not 2 or 3 hours each, one hour is not enough! damm,, gotta burn another week while I wait,, luckily I have other shows I am really into besides Lost! If this was the only show I watched... waiting a week would be bad..
        My Story:
        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
          If this was the only show I watched... waiting a week would be bad..
          It is.....trust me

As for "Who cares" being the best line....gotta disagree there, I'm sorry, but "We're not going to Guam are we?" just cannot be topped. Or the look on Sayid's face when he saw Jack
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
            It is.....trust me

As for "Who cares" being the best line....gotta disagree there, I'm sorry, but "We're not going to Guam are we?" just cannot be topped. Or the look on Sayid's face when he saw Jack

yeah! that line too...
            My Story:
            http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Lost has returns to normal. We been spoilt over the last five episodes where we generally had more answers that questions, for once.
              Not episode 6 where we get far more questions than answers.

Now the questions WTF happened to Aaron, that made kate lose all hope.
              Are the others on the air plane landed into the future and it only the losties that went back in time. Are they still alive? Where is Ben, the pilot and the rest of the gang.
              Why Jin working with Dharma, and how did he manage to infiltrate them.
              Will Jack and the others start to experience time jumps and if they do then why did they have to return.
              Is Faraday mother betraying the rules and does not want to return to the island and is Faraday right in saying only she can save them, by returning her self, and by getting the others back she betraying the Island.
              What else does Desmond have to do to for Island I am starting to feel sorry for the bloke.
              How the hell did Hurly get out of prison, not even a army of lawyers could have done that and with his passport in hand to.
              Who gave Ben a beating, and can I shake their hands for a job well done. He actually seemed scared of who ever did it too, which is a change from his usual over confidence self.

The bad things their were non.
              The good things, I love it how hurly bought out the rest of the passengers seats, and using his wealth. How Jack look so uncomfortable changing Lock shoes. The letter bit was good. Some great acting.
              Last edited by knowles2; 19 February 2009, 04:38 AM.

Comment

practicality says taht they have to start laying out more questions than answers. there has to be enough plot to keep interest going for 7 more episodes not to mention 2 more seasons (if i'm remembering the numbers right)
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There are eleven more episodes left of this season. Then a other batch of 17 coming in 2010. Their the rumor of a feature film either direct to dvd or even cinema.

And their are awful lot of questions to answer in just 28 hours of TV. The writers are creating more I am not sure if they will have time to answer them all.

Through they are doing a good job so far.

Comment

i think they're carefully doling out plot twists, etc, to pace it out until the end.

i not only thought about 'where's aaron' but also 'how does sun deal with leaving her daughter behind' and having the 'second generation' of the island

as to sayid infiltrating Dharma....the bus is running, so it must be before ben kills them all, because ben left his daddy's body in the van, so they're back in time, pre massacre.

it's possible that some of the people off the plane are also scattered around in time
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode! Definitely the best Oceanic 6 ep we've had. I'm starting to fangurl Ben a little too much which is vaguely disturbing. Another great line was, Jack: How can you read? Ben: My mother taught me.

It's great that they're now back on the island, and I assume we'll go back to the format of flash backs (or since they're in the past now they're still technically flash forwards lol) to see how they all got on the plane and what happened to Aaron.

As to Jin being in a Dharma suit, apparently episode 8 is meant to be about how he, Juliet, Sawyer, Miles, and Daniel infiltrate Dharma pre-purge.

What's interesting is that 316 is actually episode 7 not episode 6, but the creators decided last minute to switch them. So I wonder what next weeks episode will bring.
                      sigpic

Comment

2 great lines: "How do you read?" Ben: "My Mother Taught Me"...I just love Ben. This Epsiode had a quite season oneish feeling if I may say so. and the other great line came from lapidus: were not going to guam are we? he is just awesome and I am glad that he is back in the business. The face of Sayid in the plane was absolutley priceless!!! Wonder what happend to Aaron though. and i am kinda curious how jin will react if sun is coming back..is he gonna be happy? or angry at john not holding is promise? i mean jin cannot know ^^
                        well...i give it an 8 out of 10....
                        dont hope that pennys dead though, poor Desmond.!
                        sigpic

Comment

Why do you think Ben killed penny? did I miss something in the episode?

I guess he could have... but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

I am guesting that he thinks they Desmond and Penny boat was docked in the mariner that Ben was standing in front of when making the phone call to Jack, was where they had their boat docked and that they sailed the boat from England to LA and the blood all over him was Penny blood an not his own.

Through I do not think they do that in such a short time. Through we do not know how long it been since Desmond was in Oxford so I suppose it possible.

The fact Ben was so beaten up is possible that penny and her son are still alive and that Desmond beat the utter **** out of him. Through it looked like Ben was in shock and well he is not the kind of bloke to be shock over killing a couple of people or getting beaten up over it.
                            Last edited by knowles2; 19 February 2009, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

Ben told Widmore during season 4 that because he was responsible for the murder of Ben's daughter Alex, that he would repay by killing Widmore's. It was a piece of unfinished business for Ben, and since he knew he'd be returning to the island, it's possible he thought this was his only chance.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X