316 (506)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    I wonder if we will see the people in that other section of the plane on the island? It almost seemed as if the plane didn't crash and more like the island just ripped Jack and company off the plane. Unless the plane is in the present and Jack and them are in the past.
    I got the impression that it just pulled the Oceanic 6 into the time jumps but that still could mean the plain crashed, if Frank was flying and he was pulled in with the rest of them.

The Co-pilot could conceivably take over but with the possibility that the rest of the people on the plain would wonder what was going on when a bunch of passengers disappeared into thin air, it's more likely the plane either crashed or they're all on the island.

I've got a feeling they're all on the island somewhere though, because of the scene a few episodes back where Sawyer finds a water bottle and Juliet mentions the same airline they were on.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
      I got the impression that it just pulled the Oceanic 6 into the time jumps but that still could mean the plain crashed, if Frank was flying and he was pulled in with the rest of them.

The Co-pilot could conceivably take over but with the possibility that the rest of the people on the plain would wonder what was going on when a bunch of passengers disappeared into thin air, it's more likely the plane either crashed or they're all on the island.

I've got a feeling they're all on the island somewhere though, because of the scene a few episodes back where Sawyer finds a water bottle and Juliet mentions the same airline they were on.
      Good memory then because I don't remember that.

I suppose the plane had to have crashed. It was just weird where they ended up in the lagoon and no wreckage seemingly in sight, but I do think they are in the past.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post

That's where it's from... When they said the airline name i knew i heard it in a past episode.

Humm... this is hurting my head thinking about it!

Comment

i'm thinking the oceanic six, with a couple others that just got caught in the crossfire (largely because the camera spent too much time on them instead of ignoring htem) likely just got pulled off hte plane

two planes crashing in a year's time over the same place???? too freaky
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What i want to know, does that mean since they found the water bottle from the plane the O6 just crashed in a few episodes back, were they already on the Island at this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              What i want to know, does that mean since they found the water bottle from the plane the O6 just crashed in a few episodes back, were they already on the Island at this time?
              It just means that at the point when Sawyer and crew found the water bottle in their camp they were in the future.

Now I'm interested to see who was in that other canoe that was shooting at them.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                Both my brother and I watched the show independently and both thought that the moment Ben said he had some loose ends to tie up that he was off to kill Penny. Also, Ben was calling from some kind of pier with fresh blood on his face. Whatever went down, it went down near a boat and last I knew, Penny was on a boat.

Also, Ben is such a habitual liar! "My mother taught me." She so did not! Ben never met his mother. I wouldn't believe Ben if he said the sky was blue.
                Actually he did, not long after his dad took him to the island, there is the scene just before he meet richard for the first time, when ben (young boy) deactivates the security fence and lets the bunny run across he sees his mum then but she tells him its not time yet
                "The needs of the many out way the needs of the few or the one"

Comment

Originally posted by basel View Post
                  Actually he did, not long after his dad took him to the island, there is the scene just before he meet richard for the first time, when ben (young boy) deactivates the security fence and lets the bunny run across he sees his mum then but she tells him its not time yet
                  Actually, his mother died giving birth to him. This is the reason his father hates him alot. He ment he never met his mother at all. Didn't grow up with her, ect.

The person he met on the island wasn't likely to have been her anyways, it was prob the island or the monster.

Anyways it was only a 5 second scene... how can you count that has meeting his mother anyways?

I agree that he lied during this scene though. Guess that's the only thing he knows how to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X