No announcement yet.

The Lie (502)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was such a good ep, i really like where the writers are going with this i.e. time travel, it will finally answer a lot of questions about a number of things, like the 4 toe statue, the black rock, Roussseu and her past, and much more. and btw, the rifle that the guy had was an M1 Garand, it was used during WW2 by the americans, maybe that gives us a clue as to when they are right now. Also, those men aren't Dharma, there jumpsuits didn't have any isignias and they didn'y have that tan color most jumpsuits had.

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
      I think it was Ben because he thought she'd change her mind about going back to the island if somebody was on to her.
      That's what I was thinking too. He's very crafty and creative when it comes to bringing about what he wants to happen.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
        this was such a good ep, i really like where the writers are going with this i.e. time travel, it will finally answer a lot of questions about a number of things, like the 4 toe statue, the black rock, Roussseu and her past, and much more. and btw, the rifle that the guy had was an M1 Garand, it was used during WW2 by the americans, maybe that gives us a clue as to when they are right now. Also, those men aren't Dharma, there jumpsuits didn't have any isignias and they didn'y have that tan color most jumpsuits had.
        The guy giving orders was named Jones. That's all I saw on any of the uniforms. I have no idea what year they were in at that point, I'll just wait till next Wednesday.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
          Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          The guy giving orders was named Jones. That's all I saw on any of the uniforms. I have no idea what year they were in at that point, I'll just wait till next Wednesday.
          See that's why I thought they looked like military guys to me.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

great episodes, the lie was better then because you left

things i liked

hurley/sayid
            certain things explained
            the old lady
            ben
            sawyer
            frogurt dying even tho i didnt see the webisodes

things i didnt like

more wtfness with the island
            time travel *sigh*
            hurly being framed for murder by sayid (albeit accidentally) and arrested
            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 January 2009, 05:33 PM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

The thing I love about this show, the thing I have always looked for in any TV series, is continuity. For so long people moaned and complained about all the questions and too many mysteries and blah blah blah. But everything is part of the puzzle, and as the pieces come together, the show is really taking off. I love seeing old characters, or elements we haven't seen in a while (e.g. the Virgin Mary plane, the Hatch) because those of us who have watched the show from the start are rewarded the most!

So Ben and Jack have 70 hours to get the crew together... this is gonna be a photo finish!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                The thing I love about this show, the thing I have always looked for in any TV series, is continuity. For so long people moaned and complained about all the questions and too many mysteries and blah blah blah. But everything is part of the puzzle, and as the pieces come together, the show is really taking off. I love seeing old characters, or elements we haven't seen in a while (e.g. the Virgin Mary plane, the Hatch) because those of us who have watched the show from the start are rewarded the most!

So Ben and Jack have 70 hours to get the crew together... this is gonna be a photo finish!
                i wonder how will they get sayid to come with. Ben and Jack might drug him if he throws a hissy fit about not wanting to go back to the island.

That old lady seems to hold a higher rank than ben...i think she's one of the original inhabitants of the island like richard and co.

people firing arrows -> hostiles
                people with guns -> dharma

Comment

Not much with the ghostbuster, looking forward to learning more about him most!
                  When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

So... who else thinks the numbers are the start of some kind of pattern used in predicting the island time-shifts?

Comment

At first I thought Ben hired the "lawyers" to ask Kate for a maternity test so she'd think she had to go back to the island to keep him safe but Sun just happening to show up while she's trying to figure out where to go doesn't feel like a coincidence. Maybe she's doing it to make Kate think Ben is doing it so when Ben approaches her she'll kill him.

Now I think I've given up on trying to predict what's going on with this damn show.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                      X