• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because You Left (501)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FIVE
    BECAUSE YOU LEFT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501

With plans to return to the island, Jack and Ben set about reuniting the Oceanic 6. Back on the island, Daniel informs Sawyer, Juliet, and the remaining survivors that the island appears to be skipping back and forth in time.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 05 February 2009, 08:58 PM.

Wow, so much information put forward in one episode... going to need to rewatch on ABC tomorrow. But still a great start to the season!

Did anyone else laugh when that hotpocket almost hit ben in the face? Highlight of the episode for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      Wow, so much information put forward in one episode... going to need to rewatch on ABC tomorrow. But still a great start to the season!

Did anyone else laugh when that hotpocket almost hit ben in the face? Highlight of the episode for me.
      Yeah, just about everything Hurley did was hilarious.

After being in all those Dharma orientation videos, we finally got to see more of Dr Candle!
      I think Faraday may know more about the Island than anybody.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I think season 5 is off to a great start. I really love Hurley. I think he's my favorite character now.

Comment

oh my good so much happened in this episode, i have to watch it again to understand everything, i can understand sawyer how much frustated it must be on the island, oh richard and locke are just awesome....
          .....well more later...
          sigpic

Comment

Absolutely brilliant! I had such high hopes and I wasn't disappointed

"Shut it Ginger or you'll get one too"... classic!

Comment

Brilliant episode, a lot went on and I am still absorbing all the information.
              The mysteries surround the island certainly depends.
              Faraday and his mother knows what going on I suspect. Through my theory about them jumping exactly every 108 minutes was wrong through.
              And the rest is just kind a blank like my mind still progressing all the information.
              Excellent episode.

Comment

whoa awesome season premiere! great ep and some very interesting developments. s5's off to a great start imo
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Review: Lost 5.1: "Because You Left"

Overall, this season premiere once again changes the game in the best possible way, opening the door for any number of revelations across the entire expanse of the series. The potential loss of depth in character exploration is a mild concern, but that remains to be seen. Right now, it's worth it just to have one of the best shows on television back on the air.

Comment

Originally posted by BobBot View Post
                    "Shut it Ginger or you'll get one too"... classic!
                    Sawyer at his best.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Fantastic! I love it! Brilliantly amazingly terrific! Although I don't think it qualifies as answering more questions than it asks as the pre-show suggested this season would LOL

I wonder how they explained the role of Dr. Candle to the actor when casting? "You're going to be in 3 minutes of show every couple seasons. Want it?"
                      sigpic

Comment

my head hurts!!

Comment

How do you know that was Faradays mother? And you all refer to the doctor as Dr. Candle. He has clearly given more than one name, but now we know its Dr. Chang.
                          When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Anybody else think that Dr. Chang's talk about time travel and limitless energy with that construction guy was a little out of place?

It was kind of answering the audiences questions but IMO it was far to obvious that this was the point
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Brain_Child View Post
                              Anybody else think that Dr. Chang's talk about time travel and limitless energy with that construction guy was a little out of place?

It was kind of answering the audiences questions but IMO it was far to obvious that this was the point
                              It didn't seem out of place to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X