No announcement yet.

The Disquiet That Follows My Soul (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we have a few more things to throw in the mixer.

1. Is Roslin is President and Zarek VP, what the hell is Lee right now?

2. Not sure I like where Tyrol's going. Don't know what would happe to the final 5 if the rebel Cylons decided to split from the human fleet.

3. Am backing the Adams and Roslin on the upcoming conflict, don't think the Colonials have much option here.

4. Tigh and Six looked creepy. Adama and Roslin even more so!
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
      Still Caprica's representative on the Quorum.

The older you get, the better they look! Trust me

Spoiler:
      "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. Should see the light that we get here when the sun comes from behind those mountains! It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
      ---Bill Adama

Comment

Originally posted by Back40 View Post
        ...and the less you'll settle for.
        The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

tigh and six's whole conversation was creeping me out

he's always so gruff and hates the cylons...but then looks at his baby mommy and he's all ooy gooey sweet

it was just creepy

makes the cynic in me wonder - well first how he had sex with a creature and being that he hates, then wonder if there was some sort of seduction thing going on (like head six with baltar) to control him.

I read something that suggests that the sixes use thier bodies and sexuality to control....and use it as a weapon of a sort, so i have to wonder if this is just a plot by the cylons and the six, to control adama's XO and split the fleet

In other words, what if the six is trying to secure her own survival and the survival of the cylons with the fleet by 'sleeping her way' to having tigh on her side with the hope that tigh will rise up against adama and give preference towards the cylons instead of the humans
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Back40 View Post

Whatever. Don't do bald!
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I can't wait to see what causes the pres to put her wig back on and scream: "I'm coming for all of you!"

Comment

Aside from a few key storyline features, totaling about 2.5 mins of screen time, this was by far and away the single most boring and uneventful episode so far.

I really hope its a quiet before the storm!
                I got nothing!

Comment

Now we have a few more things to throw in the mixer.

Lee went back to being just another member of the Quorum.

2. Not sure I like where Tyrol's going. Don't know what would happe to the final 5 if the rebel Cylons decided to split from the human fleet.
                  Welp, looks like Tyrol is going with the Cylons in this episode. And Tory already crossed over. So Anders might be the next one to cross before they get full citizenship.

3. Am backing the Adams and Roslin on the upcoming conflict, don't think the Colonials have much option here.
                  I don't know anyone who would side with the Rebels on this. Frankly, that just means that there's tons of Six's on the Dating Market. And god knows, they'll go fast.

Tigh got Six pregnant. In all honesty, its good Tigh moved on finally... even if Ellen is supposedly coming back.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    Correction, the majority of Congress is stupid. The minority thinks this bailout is as useful as a boat anchor with no boat.
                    you are correct, but I posted BEFORE the vote, I just didn't have a lot of confidence in their intelligence!

Back ON topic----- This ep is eagerly anticipated here.... the story is finally moving forward.... what will Gaeta and Zarek do? when does ellen return? did the D'anna's stay on the planet? and where do they all go next?

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post

Really interesting interview with RM. FYI he admits that Ellen is the 5th, and tells how they arrived at the decision. I have to admit I'm disappointed, I really thought Tigh's statement "Ellen, you're the Fifth!" to be a red herring.
                      Seems it ain't so.

Comment

Now that I saw the Oath, I understand why the ep was a bit slow (somewhat). Although it lead the ground work for The Oath, I think that it could have been stronger if all of Gaeta's rumblings and whatnot had been a bit more prevalent with it very, very clear that things were leading up to The Oath. They did grant you, but I think that the story could have been structured in a much stronger way.
                        The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Re: The Iraq comparison, I was thinking of a different parallel.. the Iraqi people had their country invaded, their roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, airports, infrastructure destroyed, thousands killed, etc. by the Americans. But now at this point all order has disappeared and they actually see that working with the people who put them in this situation may be their best option, as hard as it is to swallow.

I laughed out loud at Lee's press conference where he accidentally mentioned the final 5 was a woman and then disappeared "Oops, sorry, you used up all your questions, sorry, rules is rules!" I thought that was pretty funny--you cant just say something like that and then disappear.

And in the hospital when Gaeta was complaining about how the Cylons get health care but he can't, did anyone notice that the nurse perked up when the Six mentioned that her baby ensures the future of the cylon race? It could be nothing but it made me think she will share that knowledge and/or do something about it, that she deep down hates the Cylons. She seemed sympathetic to Gaeta too but it may be nothing.. they don't have a lot of time to develop many more plotlines

I wish Baltar would be given a more prominent role. It was nice to see him during the fight scene with Tyrol/Hotdog, totally oblivious, but still, I want to see manipulative, powerful Baltar, not preachy, cultish Baltar. He is such a powerful character and has driven events in the past, but now has power only over fringe religious nympho nuts. And what in the world happened to Head Six and her unexplained miraculous predictions to Baltar? Hopefully we shall see soon!
                          Last edited by BuggyMan; 02 February 2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

hahaha

hotdog is a daddy and got his ass kicked

i really like baltar in this ep he makes a good point if there really are gods why are their just sitting back and letting the fleet suffer ???

the end was brilliant with laura and bill was so over due
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

oh and one more thing

run laura run
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

the end was brilliant with laura and bill was so over due
                                so totally LOVED the ending with Laura and Bill!! It was over due!!! And they deserve it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X