• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Disquiet That Follows My Soul (412)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    THE DISQUIET THAT FOLLOWS MY SOUL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412

To move the survivors forward Adama proposes a more long-term alliance with the Cylon rebels. But Tom Zarek and the Quorum disagree, leading to a stand-off with the fleet left hanging in the balance. Tyrol learns a disturbing truth about his son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:33 PM.

ultra high promoshots can be found here

trailer is here

and finally very short description

Adama believes that Cylon technology will lead to a habitable space, but his proposal for an alliance is met by fierce resistance.
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Canadian Trailer
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

It seems they re-begin a new BSG era and the whole Final Five storyline will be postponed...
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          It seems they re-begin a new BSG era and the whole Final Five storyline will be postponed...
          don't worry

Spoiler:
          given the fact Ellen will be in 7 of 9 remaining episodes, they won't postpone it
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

hopefully it'll get postponed until next season
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

But I miss Lucy Lawless!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Tigh and Caprica are holding hands while they look at the sonogram.

Spoiler:
                Ellen isn't going to be very happy!

Comment

i wonder if baltar will care at all that his caprica six is doing tigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    But I miss Lucy Lawless!
                    I never liked D'anna. Heck, I even wanted her to be thrown out of the airlock in 410. But when she was sitting on those ruins and she resigned on everything and only wanted to die there with her ancestors, it made me really sad. After 411, I will really miss her
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

The Final Five storyline isn't being postponed. It's been DEALT WITH already. We know who the Five are and what they are. Now the story will discuss how they're relevant. Simple.

Comment

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee podcast is up
                        http://media.scifi.com/battlestar/do...ep414_FULL.mp3

Comment

sooooo

Nick isn't chief's son
                          gaeta is a dweeb
                          zarek is gonna rebel
                          mom and dad are shagging (guess he wanted her to look 'flushed' again)
                          tigh and Six are oddly creepy during the sonogram scene
                          that nurse is gonna join the rebellion, she was about to blow in the beginning

and my prediction....Roslyn isn't the 'dying leader', it's Adama

Next eps, all out civil war....will it last for 1 or 2 episodes before Cavil shows up and 'enemy of my enemy' is hte order of the day?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I didn't care much for this episode. Seems like it was setting things up for later in the season. Was laughing when Cottle and Tigh were smoking next to 6. Roslin/Adama shippers will be very happy. Felt it was too convenient to make Nikky a full human. Looks like its only Hera and Tigh's kid, which they referred to as he for the next generation.

Comment

Sounds a bit drab...

This was their first back after the writer's strike, according to the writers. Did it show?

Comment

Working...
                              X