This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
    No... you're just streaming a resource someone else is providing. The person who is providing it is the one who's doing something illegal.
    Currently that's the case, but it is going to change eventually I'm afraid. Not for a while though so don't worry just yet.
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
      Currently that's the case, but it is going to change eventually I'm afraid. Not for a while though so don't worry just yet.
      There's no reason why it should change... Hulu is a completely legal site that pays for it's content to be shared and gets money from ads on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
        There's no reason why it should change... Hulu is a completely legal site that pays for it's content to be shared and gets money from ads on the website.
        Well write to your MP and tell him/her exactly why the proposed P2P legislation is flawed. I'm serious - a well-worded letter which explains your POV and the technical/legal implications will definitely help as I bet most MPs haven't a clue about P2P... I doubt they've got the tech knowledge, or the desire, to differentiate between legal Hulu-esque sites, or other streamed media. It's Football which is the prime target but stuff like Hulu will probably get caught in the crossfire.
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
        X