No announcement yet.

Todd's plan for the hive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing to note to is that that one was just the prototype, the testbed. He had at least 2 other ZPMs stashed which he could have, and likely planned, to use to make two more just like it.

Now there's a scary thought, a squadren of them, with the next two in the line possibly even having refinements and improvments over the first try.

If he redirected some of his alliance's resources to going around intentionally looking for more ZPMs he could likely end up with even more of them before long as well, and If he can figure out where/how the ancients actually made their ZPMs during the course of this sort of galaxy wide search...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
      My guess is that painful procedure he went through undid the previous procedure.
      I would think that too. In Infection he said it would undo the treatment, and I guess it did. I tried to watch his his hand(s), but like earlier mentioned, it was hard to tell. I guess that was just for easier make up: there was no need to show Todd's feeding slit, so they didin't bother with it. Or do (did) they use the same hand props seen earlier eps? I know nothing of make up

Comment

todd is not a friendly mary sue. im sure he would have taken the opportunity to cull earth
        R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
          todd is not a friendly mary sue. im sure he would have taken the opportunity to cull earth
          Personally, I think he's more interested in taking out rivals than earth. I also think he doesn't want to go to earth as part of his sense of honor, though his altercation with John might have changed his mind.

On the feeding thing, yes he's 'on a diet of humans again' as stated in what seems to be an uncut version of the episode. There are many significant lines that are in the netflix version of the episode and not in the transcript, including a whole short scene explaining this.
          Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by ouroboros View Post
            it wouldn't surprise me if they tried the same thing on todd, using the same hilariously wrong and biased reasoning to make an enemy out of him again because his ship was too scary. "his ship is far too powerful to be allowed to continue to exist. Nobody should have power like that! Hey which one of you guys left this bottled supernova here, i almost sat on it. Put them back on the shelf next to the asgard make anything machine, that's where they're suppossed to go. No that's the time dialtion device, the make anything machine is downstairs... Geeze."
            Greeen for that!!
            Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Skie View Post
              Greeen for that!!
              I second the green.
              Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
              X