Question about Raiders spaceships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Raiders spaceships

In season 1 & 2 we keep hearing about raiders and how the attack ships. We have even seen them a few times and they look like small triangle shape ships and remind me of that ship that the gunfighter played by Robert Vaugn......

Anyway they had a clip of the raiders ships launching from this huge round ship with attachments for the smaller ships. Do we ever see them find one of these bases and take it out? Which episode?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Signs and Portents has the raiders being eliminated, I think. That ship thing was their main base of operation wasn't it? That always made sense to me, if you're generally being a sh*t, don't tie yourself down to a stationary base. Make a moveable one and leave it in hyperspace when it's not needed.
    I'm looking at you
    Spoiler:
    Psi Corps!

(Minor S4 or S5 spoilers)

But I haven't seen S1 in about a year, details are a little hazy.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
      Signs and Portents has the raiders being eliminated, I think. That ship thing was their main base of operation wasn't it? That always made sense to me, if you're generally being a sh*t, don't tie yourself down to a stationary base. Make a moveable one and leave it in hyperspace when it's not needed.
      I'm looking at you
      Spoiler:
      Psi Corps!

(Minor S4 or S5 spoilers)

But I haven't seen S1 in about a year, details are a little hazy.

Ah OK.... I like B5 and I like the Psi Corp

Was surprised that President Sheridan did not close them down considering the trouble they have caused everyone. However having said that I like the concept of a psi corp

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

Was surprised that President Sheridan did not close them down considering the trouble they have caused everyone. However having said that I like the concept of a psi corp
        He did not have the authority to do that. The ISA was....well...an alliance, it was not a federal government, or any other type, it gives the right to each race to govern themselves based on certain overreaching principles. And the Roshenko (sp?) administration at the time was clearly not keen on shutting them down, I think for quite obvious reasons too.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

Oh, my bad! Were you talking about the "raiders" in S5?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Oh, my bad! Were you talking about the "raiders" in S5?

Nooooo I mean from the beginning of the show from the first season on we've always seen them..... I just meant the raiders in general, not one specific season.

On the bonus features of the DVDs they had a clip of raider ships launching from a big round base ship..... Just wondered if they ever found those and took them out, and what episode that might be in.

Comment

Signs and Portents has the raiders being eliminated, I think. That ship thing was their main base of operation wasn't it?
              There's your answer. Their circular ship was destroyed by
              Spoiler:
              guess who?.
              They were minor annoyances a few more times, like at the start of Thirdspace, but they never were a real threat again.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

And a lot of raiders seem to be use a proxies for other governments. The one with the round shape vessel was paid for by the centauri. We other races use raider to stop other more primitive races from extending into space.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  There's your answer. Their circular ship was destroyed by
                  Spoiler:
                  guess who?.
                  They were minor annoyances a few more times, like at the start of Thirdspace, but they never were a real threat again.

That actually wasn't a bad episode. it was mildly awesome. Especially the way the shadow ship killed the Raiders base ship...

I just finished Sleeping In Light and it's still a very sad episode.... I think pretty much the music set the tone for the last few episodes and made you all teary....

OK now trying to find the episode where Garabaldi gets a motorcycle to ride around the station and the one where Lyta is locked in a cell and finds all the cameras.

Comment

The ep where Garibaldi zips around the station in a souped-up Kawasaki is "Eyes". Couldn't tell you off the top of my head the name of the other episode. Could it be after she came back with supercharged telepathic abilities?
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                    X