• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Water" (106) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Carl Binder
    Director: Will Waring
    ---

And another title rolls off of the presses! Looks like they're really doing this element thing. So, some info...

Speaking of perfect pairings, I couldn't think of anyone better than Carl Binder to write #5
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...verse-day-one/

Back at it today, spinning Stargate: Universe. With a first draft of episode #1 in hand and episodes #2-4 mapped out, we turned our attention to episode #5, Carl’s baby. After much heated debate on the motivating factors that “complicate things for our gang“, we ended up breaking the story in a little less than two hours.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...niverse-day-3/

Carl’s script, Water, finally went out and it includes a touching reminiscence of a dog delivered in Carl’s inimitable style. I’m tearing up just writing about it. But I’ve already said too much!
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...se-of-the-day/

There you go!
    Last edited by PG15; 04 April 2009, 10:11 PM.

Huh... so I guess they ARE going with elements for the episode titles.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Yup. I suppose this is gonna be something similar to BSG's "Water". You know...they need water. Hmmm...We'll see how it goes.

Comment

I feel prescient!

So episode four will be...fire?

Or maybe they'll throw us all off and toss ether in the mix!

But...reminiscent? Goodness me!

Edit: But hey...if it is in the usual style of Stargate episode names it at least means that there will be constant supply problems. Wahoo! (*is happy camper*)
        "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          Yup. I suppose this is gonna be something similar to BSG's "Water". You know...they need water. Hmmm...We'll see how it goes.
          I hope they don't take the entire premise of that episode . It was a good one, but I hope they come up with a different solution.

Comment

Or, the ship starts sinking...

Somehow...

... into water...

...somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post

I feel prescient!

Mind = BLOWN!
              sigpic

Comment

Ah so their doing the elements for titles thing eh? I hope they include my favourites Bohrium and Iridium!

Comment

yup. I suppose this is gonna be something similar to bsg's "water". You know...they need water. Hmmm...we'll see how it goes.
                  o_o

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post

I feel prescient!

But...reminiscent? Goodness me!

Edit: But hey...if it is in the usual style of Stargate episode names it at least means that there will be constant supply problems. Wahoo! (*is happy camper*)

Comment

Im guessing the Episode will be about some sort of Alien Race Mind Controlling one of the Crew members to sabotage the Water supply causing most of there water to be ejected into Space. The plot of the Episode is to find more water on other Planet's and to find out who is the one who Sabotaged the water supply.

Comment

In other news, Stargate Universe officially renamed "Stargate: The Last Airbender."

Comment

Maybe they will explore a planet with intelligent aquatic life forms.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope the "Air" episode isn't about trying to find air! "Water" from BSG is a tough act to follow if in fact the episode is about finding water, though I'm starting to doubt it given the episode titles. "Fire" next? Leeloo after?
                            Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

When these powers combine....I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!!
                              It feels good to be alive.
                              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X