No announcement yet.

Major Actor Wants Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear that either Hayden Panettiere or Ali Larter wants to be released from her Heroes contract. Is this true? — Brian

Spoiler:
    TIM: One of the key Heroes dies at the end of this volume, so that would be an easy out. But Larter recently said she's "100 percent part of Heroes" and Panettiere repped hard for the show at the Super Bowl. We all know actresses never lie. Also, we all know the fate of the world relies on the cheerleader, so why would NBC let her go?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1002433.aspx

Comment

Well, I doubt anyone would be sad to see the back of Ali Larter. Claire was at least not a totally annoying character in season 1, but now she's getting on my nerves as much as everyone else, so if Haden Pantiesinatwist goes I wouldn't give a damn.

All this aside, Heroes already lost it's one truly talented actress at the end of last season: Kristin Bell. They picked her up when she was hot property amongst TV actors, she already had nerd cred, and she had talent to back it up. So they give her a recurring role and then kill her off once she finally starts getting the screen time she deserves. Morons I say, morons!

Comment

Hayden plays down 'Heroes' exit report
        Thursday, February 5 2009, 21:40 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Hayden Panettiere has played down reports that she may leave Heroes at the end of season three.

The actress, who plays Claire Bennett in the NBC superhero show, said that she was surprised by internet rumours claiming that she was departing the series.

Speaking in Orlando on Sunday, she told Access Hollywood: "I know nothing about that, so you got me. They are [just] rumours."

Commenting on the filming of the fourth volume 'Fugitives', the 19-year-old said: "It's really good. We're not yet done with this season... It's the beginning of a new story so it's real exciting."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a14...it-report.html

Comment

I'm suprised it's only ONE actor who wants out of this crap
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Greg Zack and...Brea...and Masi. As long as those 4 are still in, its ok for me. I don't mind if Claire gets killed off

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              I'm suprised it's only ONE actor who wants out of this crap
              Personally, I think this Volume has been really good thus far.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I stopped watching few episodes ago, because it was agonizing to watch. When S3 started I didn't even remeber what S2 was about. Heck, it didn't happen to me with SGA, where I always remember the previous season.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

While I hate to see good characters leave, they need to get back to Season 1 where new abilities and charcters were introduced all the time in addition to building on existing characters.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuller Confirms Again Ali Larter is Not Going Anywhere

In Volume 3 Villains some spoilers about a blond character dying surfaced and immediately Ali Larter's Tracy was on the top of the list with a couple of others. The spoiler led to rumors that Larter wanted off the show, but she shot those rumors down quite quickly and confirmed that Bryan Fuller had some big plans for her character.

Since then we have posted several tidbits confirming that Larter was staying and in fact the next Episode 3x20 Cold Snap is a Tracy-Centric episode. Well today, Ausiello from EW posted that Fuller himself once again also confirmed that the Ali/Tracy fans can relax because she is not going any where. Furthermore that there is "great twist" planned and that she "ends the season in a fantastic way."

So what do you all think!? Could Tracy end up being the female baddie!? Will Barbara join the fun!?

Here is the full post:

Spoiler:
                    Question: I need a Heroes scoop. Got anything juicy? --Aled

Ausiello: Consulting producer Bryan Fuller is putting to rest rumors that Ali Larter wants off the show. "She's not going anywhere," he tells me. "I've never seen somebody so committed to the show as Ali, and the show is absolutely committed to Ali." Fuller says he jumped at the chance to pen an upcoming episode (No. 20) that focuses on Larter's Tracy. "If you look at the 'Fugitives' arc, it all kind of leads up to episode 20 in a nice way," he says. "There's a great twist in her arc." Might that twist be connected to one of the three big deaths coming up (one of which is a fake-out)? Fuller won't budge, except to say Tracy "ends the season in a fantastic way."

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...er-is-not.html

Comment

I really wonder who will be gone then.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                      X