Major Actor Wants Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Actor Wants Out

In potentially show-changing news, Kristin at E! Online is saying that a major actor on the show wants out, and has already asked Tim Kring and company to kill off/remove him/her character from the show. Kristin knows who it is, but won’t say, though she did gave these hints:

1. It’s a series regular who’s been on since season one.
    2. Some of you fans would freak if this actor were to leave.
    3. This particular Hero-ic soul has more name recognition than others in the cast.
    4. According to Peacock-net insiders, NBC is not likely to release this actor. (See number three.)
    5. If this actor does return for season four, there’s an easy way to bring him or her back from the planned “death.”

Let’s face it, we all know who it is: Ali Larter. She’s got a big movie with Beyonce coming out this year, and she’s supposedly in line to continue the “Resident Evil” franchise. Plus, it might make sense to knock her off now, considering that her Tracy Strauss is being written as not exactly the most beloved character on the show. In fact, people are probably rooting for her demise…

Agree, or disagree?

http://www.heroestheseries.com/heroe...er-speaks-pca/

Masi Oka I would guess from that list.
    The "Hero-ic" part tips it for me, because of the character name. I can't see the fans freaking out if it were Ali Larter, or NBC being desperate to keep her - her character isn't exactly one fans have made a connection with from the beginning .
    And yeah, quite easy to bring Masi Oka's character back...

Frankly, as long as it's not Ando, I'm happy to lose any of them.

Comment

it does sound like masi oka, sadly

Comment

Wonder why he would want out?

Anyways, i think he's holding the show up. Everyone loves his character. If he leaves, I'd say be scared about the show's future.

Comment

I hope it's not Hiro. But they still should kill Tracy.
          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Losing Ali Larter's character would be one thing, but not Hiro. If this show loses him, it is as good as dead IMO.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope it's not Milo Ventimiglia.
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Let's see, a major actor in the show from the get go....
                Some good guesses - and the reason(s) why:
                1. Jack Coleman (aka Noah Bennet) (AKA Horn-Rimmed Glasses Guy) - Naw. He is too capable and still interesting.
                2. Ali Larter (aka whatever her character's name is NOW) - Sure. Why not? They already killed her off once.

I had other choices but then the original post said a MAJOR actor - one with name or face recognition.

So. There is my two ducats' worth.

Comment

What about Hayden Panatierre

Comment

I hope that Zachary Quinto will stay
                    sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

my guess would be Hiro or Claire, both of whom play major roles in the show. ANd,given how visible she's been in other things I'd say Claire.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Milo I reckon. He's been in a few other things (Pathology, Rocky, Gilmore Girls). But the writers havn't been making the best use of his character.

I'd Hope Ali Larter, or Hayden.

Comment

So far it looks like, Milo, Hiro or Claire but I can't think of why any of them would want out though.
                          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

If Hiro leaves the show would turn a lot darker and would be ruined. Thus I would stop watching it, besides it seems to be his only known major role hes ever done being in Heroes that is.

Comment

My bets are actually higher on Milo Ventimiglia then on Masi Oka. Masi Oka became famous through Heroes but Milo was already well known before due to Gillmore Girls and also Rocky
                              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                              X