10 Years of FarScape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    You are a truly lucky man. Don't let that woman go!
    I don't plan to. We are getting married this October.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

10 years of farscape now huh? long time gone by right?
      I started watching it one year ago thanks to a coincidence (saw the picture of ben browder on a poster of farscape after having watched the 8th season of stargate)

never regreted it and finally i got to watch all seasons for the first time and I'm really hoping, that they will start filming these webisodes soon... before ben browder turns into a raisin XD...

this show was some really great work, but I have to add that the shows of the 90ies will always be the best ones

Comment

Originally posted by fire_phoenix View Post
        10 years of farscape now huh? long time gone by right?
        I started watching it one year ago thanks to a coincidence (saw the picture of ben browder on a poster of farscape after having watched the 8th season of stargate)

never regreted it and finally i got to watch all seasons for the first time and I'm really hoping, that they will start filming these webisodes soon... before ben browder turns into a raisin XD...

this show was some really great work, but I have to add that the shows of the 90ies will always be the best ones
        I am glad you ended up liking Farscape. It is an amazing show.

As for the webisodes, I couldn't agree more. The sooner, the better.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X