Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassie
    Can't believe I didn't notice this thread
    Janet is the BEST doctor on that show peorid IMO.
    Yes, she's a brilliant doctor, but also so caring. I'd certainly want her to be *my* doctor if I was in situations like SG1.
    TR is also really nice when I met her for the first time last Feb. and she wished me good luck in nursing school. She's the best!
    Cool!

Comment

Just saw TR in Dead like me tonight, I also watched Heroes over the weekend, damn I miss her in SG.
      I could never understand why they didn't bring her back for M1&2, maybe she had other commitments.

Comment

I hope she wants to comeback saw pictures of her wearing her "shirt" so hopefully she wants to come back
        http://www.savejanetfraiser.com/newshirtdesign.jpg

Comment

So since this is a sci fi show they should find a way to bring the beautiful Teryl Rothery back. Bring in an alternate reality, clone her, give her a long lost twin I don't care but I want her back. If anyone else agrees with me sound off and perhaps we can bring back the brightest spot of the stargate team.
          Frylock: He needs his brain or else he's just going to float around saying 'do what now.'
          Meatwad: Do what now?

"Stop trying to put up star white picket fences in my stargate world," the eternal cynic

Comment

Even though no one else is posting I still think your cool
            Frylock: He needs his brain or else he's just going to float around saying 'do what now.'
            Meatwad: Do what now?

"Stop trying to put up star white picket fences in my stargate world," the eternal cynic

Comment

So do I, but then agian I have 7 seasons of her on DVD.

Comment

Great character, sexy actress, but don't cheapen the excellent death scene and episode around it with a cheesy deus ex machina return to the show.

Comment

ya you don't appreciate great characters like her until theyre gone...

Comment

I also miss Dr. Frasier... she was a great character and should have never been killed off like that. I'm also curious what happened to Cassandra considering that Dr. Frasier adopted her. I think she'll end up even more messed up after the death of her mom.
                    Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyrs
                      I also miss Dr. Frasier... she was a great character and should have never been killed off like that. I'm also curious what happened to Cassandra considering that Dr. Frasier adopted her. I think she'll end up even more messed up after the death of her mom.
                      She will probably live with a foster family untill she is 18, whenever that is. And then will go off to Airforce academy... and join the SGC

Comment

Originally posted by Odens återkomst
                        She will probably live with a foster family untill she is 18, whenever that is. And then will go off to Airforce academy... and join the SGC
                        Poor Cassandra, first she watches her entire race/family get killed by the Goa'uld and then gets her mom killed by the Goa'uld. She's going to have quite a issue with Goa'ulds if she evers joins the AF/SGC.
                        Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Has anyone thought that with all this time-playing SG-1 is making they may alter the future to have her back?

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

Originally posted by thespyofcharles
                            ya you don't appreciate great characters like her until theyre gone...
                            Mate I know about that. you don't realise what you have untill you lose it, and then you get sad, and then people put a cheap immitation in place to ease the pain, but I'm telling ya, bring back the biff and Janet too
                            MY IDOLS
                            Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                              Great character, sexy actress, but don't cheapen the excellent death scene and episode around it with a cheesy deus ex machina return to the show.
                              I have to agree. I'm not a big fan of alternate universe stories, but I think that is the only way they could bring her back for an episode.

BTW there is a "Janet Fraiser Appreciation" thread floating around out there too.

Comment

There's a website you might be interested in-----www.savejanetfraiser.com.
                                There's a petition you can sign, although I don't know whether TPTB have ever seen it.

Janet was such an excellent character; Teryl Rothery did such a great job that it'll be very difficult for anyone to really take her place. Michael Shanks' wife, Lexa Doig, has her work cut out for her.......

Comment

Working...
                                X