Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    The teeth?
    *giggles*
    *looks at pics*

...Well, now that you mention it...
    Works for me!
    Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
    The teeth are good, especially when they get all pointy and vampirey...

And while ruffling his hair is brilliant, *dreams*, I prefer to run my fingers through it...
    exactly, just that little bit of point

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
      yeah, me too - one of 20th century's most brilliant minds who revolutionized modern understanding of nature's elemental forces. he will be missed
      I'm a longtime fan of the real Tesla- people here might appreciate him even more, if they learn about his RL achievements at that link.

He wasn't bad looking either, to keep this in the spirit of *thunk*.

Comment

Yeah the real Tesla was an interesting person. I looked up some stuff about him after seeing The Five and Revelations. Considering all the cool inventions that he made I'm kinda amazed that not much is taught about him in schools (or at least not in the school I went to).

Gotta love the quirks, and the pigeon thing

(Just got done watching Atlantis and now has image of Tesla and Radek talking science and pigeons )
        sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          I'm a longtime fan of the real Tesla- people here might appreciate him even more, if they learn about his RL achievements at that link.

He wasn't bad looking either, to keep this in the spirit of *thunk*.
          a lot of the stuff he did goes waaaaay over my head, but this i didn't know:

"David Bowie portrayed Tesla in the 2006 film "The Prestige". Tesla's time in Colorado Springs was the focus of several scenes in the film, which featured speculations on the explosive power of Tesla's electrical experiments. "

i saw that movie but i didn't realise it was him

i agree tho, i don't recall being taught anything about him in school.
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
            How can you not love Tesla, he's smart, funny, hot, and a real great bad guy. I think the fact that I like vampires doesn't hurt either. Definitely agree about the hair, perfect for running your fingers through

*Goes back to lurking and dreaming*
            Aww, you snurched my Tesla sig! *feels loved*

Also, agreed! I hope he's in more episodes of Sanctuary in the future... many many more.
            Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Hbt123-It was so pretty I had to snurch

Wonder if he'll

Spoiler:
              Work with the Sanctuary team to get the Source Blood back or if he'll try to get a hold of it on his own and use it for his own purposes. I love that he seems to always have his own agenda.
              sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
                Hbt123-It was so pretty I had to snurch

Wonder if he'll

Spoiler:
                Work with the Sanctuary team to get the Source Blood back or if he'll try to get a hold of it on his own and use it for his own purposes. I love that he seems to always have his own agenda.
                he's in an interesting place;
                Spoiler:
                if he takes it for himself then he'll for always be the bad guy and sooner or later they'll have to deal with him. and he can't get too soft around them, otherwise where would be fun be
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

I agree anout RL Tesla. Interesting stuff!

Now, about Sanctuary Tesla in season 2:

First of all: Yes. More!!!

Second:
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope they keep him balancing between ''good'' guy and bad guy. I love not being able to tell what he'll be up to. I thought it was great to see him interact with the team the way he did in Revelations, but the charming evil vampire is awesome too.

Oh gosh, the Nikola storyline is great and has potential for so much more
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

more Tessla is always good here's to hoping that we'll get to see our beloved Vampy in S2
                    sigpic

Comment

I still live!!

I would have come on sooner, but i'm actaully visiting my brother! so i'm stealing his laptop lol. I noticed there are some Vids on youtube!! yay!!!

*Runs off to watch them*

oh and to keep it Ot: i love Tesla
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I agree anout RL Tesla. Interesting stuff!

Now, about Sanctuary Tesla in season 2:

First of all: Yes. More!!!

Second:
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope they keep him balancing between ''good'' guy and bad guy. I love not being able to tell what he'll be up to. I thought it was great to see him interact with the team the way he did in Revelations, but the charming evil vampire is awesome too.

Oh gosh, the Nikola storyline is great and has potential for so much more
                        Definitely! He's extremely unpredictable, and very fangurl friendly! That could make for some great Sanctuary eps! (and fanart, and fanfiction, and threads...) I hope they don't have him do anything catastrophically evil or overly 'good' too soon.
                        Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                          Definitely! He's extremely unpredictable, and very fangurl friendly! That could make for some great Sanctuary eps! (and fanart, and fanfiction, and threads...) I hope they don't have him do anything catastrophically evil or overly 'good' too soon.
                          i agree. these types of characters are always on a fine line. if he's too good then he wont be the same as we knew, too bad and the team will look silly if they keep letting him go. i like where he is now, doing sort of good but for himself
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

I like his psychotic "vampire take over the world" plan, myself. I want to see how that pans out!
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

mmmhmmmm
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                                I like his psychotic "vampire take over the world" plan, myself. I want to see how that pans out!
                                Me too!

(And that's only partly because he looks cute when he's happy )
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X