Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybourne and Bra'tac in the third SG-1 movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybourne and Bra'tac in the third SG-1 movie?

As Brad Wirght said, third SG-1 movie would be Jack centered story (sadly without Vala ).

So, it would be perfect to incorporate Jack's buddy Maybourne and Bra'tac ("Well we just cross that bridge..." ) in the movie.
    Last edited by Miroslav; 06 January 2009, 05:47 AM.

i would love to see them in the film

Comment

As much as I love Maybourne, I think the whole Maybourne/Jack thing is done.
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
        As much as I love Maybourne, I think the whole Maybourne/Jack thing is done.
        Can you elaborate this?

Well, I can said that whole Jack/Daniel thing is also done and seen multiple times, but nevertheless, I want Daniel in the third SG-1 movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
          Can you elaborate this?
          Their relationship with each other, the dislike that gradually evolved into a mutual but grudging respect
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I think he means there's nothing more to add to that relationship.

I agree with that, Maybourne went from being threatened with gun violence, to being shot, to being friends.

I don't think you can go anywhere else, unless maybourne shoots jack...

Comment

Well, we can now see Jack, who help his friend Maybourne, or vice versa, when one of them gets in trouble.

Anyway, who cares about "adding to relationship". I just want to see Maybourne again, with some funy lines.

Comment

I would like Maybourne and Bra'tac in the movie.

Maybourne is perfect a getting Jack annoyed and when Jacks annoyed some of hus best one liners come out. Bra'tac is a great warrior and is very wise. Plus he and Jack usually have a silent battle for control with each other trying to out do each other.

Comment

The more good SG-1 characters in the new movie, the better - as long as they're well utilized.
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Would love to see Bra'tac again and even Mayborne. I'm anxiously awaiting any spoilers for the new film!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Bra'tac and/or Maybourne appearing in the movie would be awesome imo
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

We definitely need to see Bra'tac again, and Maybourne would be nice too, but probably harder to get into the story with crowbarring him in.

Perfecto!

Comment

I miss the Jack/Harry thing tbh, altho I'm still waiting for a proper reason to bring Jack into the film..
                          His clone.
                          Something to do with that woman he left on that planet.
                          The Asgard (I mean the MW ones not the PG ones, I dont buy the they all died when the planet popped thing) or maybe sometihng to do with the PG ones coming to the MW n kidnapping Jack, he then dies/accends..

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                            We definitely need to see Bra'tac again, and Maybourne would be nice too, but probably harder to get into the story with crowbarring him in.
                            I actually thought of the other way around. Maybourne's the perfect guy to get Jack in an off world story with out a crow bar. Like we saw in "Its good the be King" Maybourne's in trouble off world? Who's he going to trust to come help him? Landry? Cam? Vala? Hell no. Only Jack O'Neill will do...
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                              I actually thought of the other way around. Maybourne's the perfect guy to get Jack in an off world story with out a crow bar. Like we saw in "Its good the be King" Maybourne's in trouble off world? Who's he going to trust to come help him? Landry? Cam? Vala? Hell no. Only Jack O'Neill will do...
                              That's what I was thinking Maybourne is king on that planet Janus used to live, isn't he? Maybe he finds something interesting there (a vague reference to the Furlings perhaps? - Paradise Lost) and decides to contact Earth/O'Neill for help.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X