No announcement yet.

John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AresLover452 he was so lovely. But I felt bad in the photo shoot, because for all the shorties like me he ducked down, legs apart vertically, so he could press his face cheek to cheek to them.
    I very much prefer him with the hair as well, though he pulls off bald so well.

Comment

I was there too. He remembered me, which is just so flattering.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        You must have mad a good first impression...at least I hope it was good.

This was my first time meeting him, but he's so nice that I would definitely pay for another photo shoot should he come back to England again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post

This was my first time meeting him, but he's so nice that I would definitely pay for another photo shoot should he come back to England again.
          He's a lovely man, and very kind, so I would def recommend signing up for another piccie.

We have a similar sense of humour, and I made him laugh, which is why I think he recalls me. Anyhoo, I had the biggest hugs, which made me a very happy girl.
          sigpic

Comment

A very nice, long, Chris interview, including stuff about Sanctuary. Enjoy - I did.
            sigpic

Comment

In my photo op with him, I got to kiss him! lmao! It was.... HEAVEN! Lol!

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              LMAO!! I wonder if he would remember me?!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                In my photo op with him, I got to kiss him! lmao! It was.... HEAVEN! Lol!

LMAO!! I wonder if he would remember me?!
                I would hope that he would remember everyone that has kissed him.

Comment

I would hope that he would remember everyone that has kissed him.
                  Me too!! lmao! It would be epic if he did! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Great Chris panel at Armageddon. He speaketh a lot about JTR and Biggie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for hte interview!! It was AWESOME!!! Chris as always is the BEST!!
                      sigpic

Comment

You knew it would happen sometime, it was only a matter of when. Took this pic in Sydney, Australia - a city with great taste, it seems.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

It's OFFICIAL!!! that is my FAVE STREET!! lmao!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X