• Show
Clear All

Thanks
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Are we okay to use your caps for art? They're great
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
        Are we okay to use your caps for art? They're great
        Yeah, that's why I'm posting the urls Have fun! Just please don't claim them as your own
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I have finally finished season 4! Mass list can be found here.

but you can find just season 4, here.

Enjoy!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I'm selling t-shirts for Sanctuary for kids, full collection can be found here
            or my website.
            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Hey guys! I know this is the artwork thread, but I couldn't find one dedicated to fanvideos, and I was eager to share! My first vid in a few years, so I'm eager for feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Very nice! It's been awhile since I've watched any Sanctuary, so it's nice to be reminded of how much I enjoy this show. Nicely edited, and nice clips chosen! Well done!
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Very nice! It's been awhile since I've watched any Sanctuary, so it's nice to be reminded of how much I enjoy this show. Nicely edited, and nice clips chosen! Well done!
                  Thank you! It'd been a while since I'd watched too, and having to go searching for clips helped me notice things I'd missed the first 5 times I've watched in years past. For example, in Monsoon, did you know that when Charlotte moves in for the kiss at the end, she kind of misses Helen's mouth? It looks like she catches the corner of her mouth and then corrects by planting a second kiss properly square on her lips. Totally missed that watching in real time.

I'm looking to get back into PS soon as well, because I miss making pretties of Sanctuary. Hopefully I'll have more to post here soon!

Comment

Here's the link to the thread for fan videos: https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...Fan-Vid-Thread

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      Here's the link to the thread for fan videos: https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...Fan-Vid-Thread
                      Thank you!! I used the wrong search terms.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Thank you!! I used the wrong search terms.
                        You're welcome and it might not be a bad idea to post them in both threads just in case someone subscribes to one thread and not the other.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          Hey guys! I know this is the artwork thread, but I couldn't find one dedicated to fanvideos, and I was eager to share! My first vid in a few years, so I'm eager for feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Spoiler:
                          Love this video! You have done great job with selecting the clips and matching them with song, selene0789. Also the video captures the show very well.

I have made one banner with Helen I`d like to share (you can click on pic for original size)

Comment

Working...
                          X