Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys!
    Was sent over here by the Sweet jasminaGo.
    I wanted a Sanctuary sig and she did mention something about caps, but when I see all the gorgeous sig you all have made I'm just gonna go cry in a corner....

Comment

You mean you wanted a sig made for you? We'd all be happy to make you one!! Just ask atlantis_babe34, lol. I think we've all made her one, lol.

And Jas has capped every episode of Sanctuary. That's where I get my caps from.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        You mean you wanted a sig made for you? We'd all be happy to make you one!! Just ask atlantis_babe34, lol. I think we've all made her one, lol.

And Jas has capped every episode of Sanctuary. That's where I get my caps from.
        Well, sort off. I've cheated in sig making, but nothing all to the ones you guys have made here.
        I would love if some one would make on for me.
        I give you free hands. Helen, Will, Big Guy, Henry, Ash, up to you.

Comment

Yay! Another request! I love these. Hmmm.... Methinks I shall make another Helen and Ashley sig, just cos I love them and I have a great background for them already.
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Done! But actually, I love it so much I'll probably make some more for you so I can use this one! *guilty smile* Also - the others people will make for you will be way better than mine, I guarrantee it!

helen ash sig.jpg
              The text is from the Gilmore Girls theme tune.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                Done! But actually, I love it so much I'll probably make some more for you so I can use this one! *guilty smile* Also - the others people will make for you will be way better than mine, I guarrantee it!

[ATTACH]7564[/ATTACH]
                The text is from the Gilmore Girls theme tune.
                It's gorgeous!
                I can wait, take your time, Sweetie!

Comment

I'm making you one too. But because of the SJ Art thread challenge, I'm frustrated with Gimp at the moment. I've got to imitate Lili's style and that's proving to be quite hard for me, lol. So now I can't seem to make myself Gimp at all...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm making you one too. But because of the SJ Art thread challenge, I'm frustrated with Gimp at the moment. I've got to imitate Lili's style and that's proving to be quite hard for me, lol. So now I can't seem to make myself Gimp at all...
                    *hugs* Use PSP!

EDIT: Snowy, which kind of sig would you like next - what characters? (Considering that I am cunningly planning to steal the one I just made for you... )

Comment

Yeah Lili, the poor college student with $15 to her name is going to go buy PSP. Uh huh...LOL!!!!! *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

*giggle* We got a pirate version, which is why it's so old and crap. But c'est la vie.

Snowy - I'm making you a similar Helen and Ashley sig with the same background and colouring. Then I'm going to do a Will/Ashley sig. But you're going to have to tell me when you're going to use the sigs, so I don't at the same time!

(Don't worry, I'll wait a while then put them on rotate.)

Comment

EDIT: Snowy, which kind of sig would you like next - what characters? (Considering that I am cunningly planning to steal the one I just made for you... )
                          LOL I don't know if I dare to tell you.... what if that one gets as good as this one and you steal the new one too?!
                          Take your time, no hurries!

*giggle* We got a pirate version, which is why it's so old and crap. But c'est la vie.

Snowy - I'm making you a similar Helen and Ashley sig with the same background and colouring. Then I'm going to do a Will/Ashley sig. But you're going to have to tell me when you're going to use the sigs, so I don't at the same time!

(Don't worry, I'll wait a while then put them on rotate
                          .)
                          I have my sigs already on a rotation, so the chanse of them colliding(sp?) is not that big. I hope....

Comment

Ok, finished! It's really similar, and so again I really like it! I've never been so impressed with anything I've made - I know that sounds really vain, but ask any of my fellow artworkers and they'll tell you how little confidence I normally have in my artwork. Anyway, here it is!

holding hands sig.jpg

EDIT: Hahaha just read your previous post! OK, just one more then bed. And trust me, as I'm off college AGAIN tomorrow, there will be another installment soon!

Comment

Aww, your really cute, LiliJ!!
                              Your sigs are really lovely.
                              So glad that your getting good ones out of making one for me.
                              I'm glad to help.

There just one thing wrong with them... remember to put your name on it, so people can see that you made it.

Comment

Ah, I don't put my name on, in case people want to use them. If I use someone else's sig I always say so, and the people who I talk to online know I make my own sigs!

Last one tonight, and a very steamy one it is too!

temptation sig.jpg

Btw feel free to use them - I'll just have them on rotate like you, and the likelihood of them coliding is minimal. Plus, we could be sig twins!

PS: You're really sweet too!

Comment

Working...
                                X