Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229279319326327328329
Results 6,561 to 6,567 of 6567
    getting sucked into the black hole that is PS

Default Re: Sanctuary Artwork

Hey guys! I know this is the artwork thread, but I couldn't find one dedicated to fanvideos, and I was eager to share! My first vid in a few years, so I'm eager for feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Lieutenant Colonel SamJackShipper93's Avatar

Very nice! It's been awhile since I've watched any Sanctuary, so it's nice to be reminded of how much I enjoy this show. Nicely edited, and nice clips chosen! Well done!

The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Quote Originally Posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    Very nice! It's been awhile since I've watched any Sanctuary, so it's nice to be reminded of how much I enjoy this show. Nicely edited, and nice clips chosen! Well done!
    Thank you! It'd been a while since I'd watched too, and having to go searching for clips helped me notice things I'd missed the first 5 times I've watched in years past. For example, in Monsoon, did you know that when Charlotte moves in for the kiss at the end, she kind of misses Helen's mouth? It looks like she catches the corner of her mouth and then corrects by planting a second kiss properly square on her lips. Totally missed that watching in real time.

I'm looking to get back into PS soon as well, because I miss making pretties of Sanctuary. Hopefully I'll have more to post here soon!

Here's the link to the thread for fan videos: https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...Fan-Vid-Thread

Signs by Scifan and me. | MY Website - Planet TV | My Sanctuary RPG | My Stargate SG-1 & SGA RPG |
    My Mini City - Rygel City

Quote Originally Posted by planet_tv View Post
    Here's the link to the thread for fan videos: https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...Fan-Vid-Thread
    Thank you!! I used the wrong search terms.

Quote Originally Posted by selene0789 View Post
    Thank you!! I used the wrong search terms.
    You're welcome and it might not be a bad idea to post them in both threads just in case someone subscribes to one thread and not the other.

Signs by Scifan and me. | MY Website - Planet TV | My Sanctuary RPG | My Stargate SG-1 & SGA RPG |
    My Mini City - Rygel City

Quote Originally Posted by selene0789 View Post
    Hey guys! I know this is the artwork thread, but I couldn't find one dedicated to fanvideos, and I was eager to share! My first vid in a few years, so I'm eager for feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Spoiler:
    Love this video! You have done great job with selecting the clips and matching them with song, selene0789. Also the video captures the show very well.

I have made one banner with Helen I`d like to share (you can click on pic for original size)