This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Relation)ship for Beckett ?

Do you think Carlson Beckett will end up with some-one ?
    And with who ?
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

I see him as a sort of eternal also-ran; a die-hard romantic who never quite gets the girl, either because she dies or because she turns out to be evil or even because she has to marry someone else to secure an alliance and save her people. The old 'death, duty or the devil' problem.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Yeah, he'll be the one for whom love is just out of reach, no matter how much he longs for it. And when he does finally find the girl of his dreams..she'll die. (My God, he's Daniel!!!). I don;t seem him have a ship with either Teyla or Elizabeth, so if he ever does, it'll have to be with someone new.
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        (My God, he's Daniel!!!)
        Just what I thought when I read Janus and MP posts.

Comment

Yeah, he'll be the one for whom love is just out of reach, no matter how much he longs for it. And when he does finally find the girl of his dreams..she'll die. (My God, he's Daniel!!!). I don;t seem him have a ship with either Teyla or Elizabeth, so if he ever does, it'll have to be with someone new.
          I agree with you.
          Even-though it's a shame.
          I really want him to find somebody, what happened to him in 'Poisoning the Well' was so sad.
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I dont know, that was a nice little scene between him and Tey'la in the hospital, in PtW. I liked who she said "Carson" and certainly it was the most emotional I'd heard Tey'la... ever

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
              I agree with you.
              I really want him to find somebody, what happened to him in 'Poisoning the Well' was so sad.

It was on here last night...poor boy, I felt so sorry for him..but could he have loved her after all that happened, knowing the lengths she was prepared to go to to save her people? I mean, she agreed with the innoculations..would she have agreed once she had known it would kill half her people?
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I agree with you.
                But in Stargate, that kind of experience tends to be habit forming.

("The guy can do devastated - give him tragedy!")

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet

Like what happened to 90 % of Carter's boyfriends !
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Like what happened to 90 % of Carter's boyfriends !
                    Or the way all Daniel's girls turned out to be sociopaths, or at least possessed by sociopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet

Shouldn't he be Greec then ?
                      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

He'll probably get a girl eventually! Not one of the main characters though. I can't see him with Weir and definately not Teyla.

Comment

Does anyone here at the forums consider Slash, rather than ship? *curious, as has Carson as half of her OTP* Sometimes, evidence to slash is more blatant than any ship.
                          This is OTAKUDOM-
                          I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

I'm in complete agreement about the also-ran status. He just has that look about him, you know the aww the poor wee boy look. He'll probably just get cuddles.
                            But before Atlantis starts with ANY ship they might want to develop oh little things like plots and independent characters....just a thought

geeky

Comment

thats the beauty of fiction, can pair Carson with whom-ever you want, I dont read Stargate slash, its how i am. course as a fic writer, he does get involved with someone and they can still keep a relationship that is professional as well as personal ect. cant let the poor boy be alone for the rest of his life.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X