Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of things the are the Ancients fault.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of things the are the Ancients fault.

Here you can write down strange things that you think the Ancients are causing.

1 Sock disseappering from the dryer one at a time.
    2 When stuck in traffic, they other row always goes faster.
    3 Drop peanutbutter sandwich and it lands on the peanut side.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

The remote control disappearing just when you want to change channels

The one day you're late to the bus stop, the bus is early.

You put your keys down, turn around, when you turn back they're gone and you spend half an hour looking for them only to find them exactly where you left them (that has to be the Ancients! Or a poltergeist)

The phone call just as you get into the bath...that stops ringing as soon as you reach it.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

The imminent destruction of all life in the galaxy.

People.

The way that the sound of humming just drills through your concentration.

The impossibility of buying cheese in the United States that actually tastes of anything.

The converse impossibility of buying a proper burrito or KFC biscuits and gravy in the UK (because fair is fair).

Spam.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        The imminent destruction of all life in the galaxy.

People.

The way that the sound of humming just drills through your concentration.

The impossibility of buying cheese in the United States that actually tastes of anything.

The converse impossibility of buying a proper burrito or KFC biscuits and gravy in the UK (because fair is fair).

Spam.

I love Spam!!

To be fair, biscuits to us mean Rich Tea Digestives, or Bourbon Creams or Jaffa Cakes...things I believe you call 'cookies' (Cookies, to us, are a particular kind of biscuit). Would you buy cookies and gravy?

Here's one...it starts to rain just as it's time to leave work.

Comment

*You come home to spend time doing very serious work for important exams and get sucked into the shipper thread because of seriously bad-a$$ spoilers, spending three hours angrily and bitterly complaining before realising you've frittered away valuable working time.
          (This happens to me a lot. I swear they mess with my clocks).
          *Things breaking when you walk past so everyone thinks it was you.
          *The cat puking on the new carpet just before your pen pal and family visit, and the wriggly worms he's contracted despite being regularly wormed wave a friendly hello at you from their puddle...(This happened to my mom last month... she was not happy). How the heck can a wormed cat get worms, anyway!?

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            I love Spam!!

To be fair, biscuits to us mean Rich Tea Digestives, or Bourbon Creams or Jaffa Cakes...things I believe you call 'cookies' (Cookies, to us, are a particular kind of biscuit). Would you buy cookies and gravy?

Here's one...it starts to rain just as it's time to leave work.
            That's just living in England. And who is this 'you' that you speak of; I live in Huntingdon and I was born in Felixstowe. I'm a Flatland boy, born and bred. It was my American friends who bemoaned the lack of biscuits and gravy (weird image, yes) and proper burritos.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
              That's just living in England. And who is this 'you' that you speak of; I live in Huntingdon and I was born in Felixstowe. I'm a Flatland boy, born and bred. It was my American friends who bemoaned the lack of biscuits and gravy (weird image, yes) and proper burritos.
              Fair enough then, change the you to they, and that'll sort that out.

How about....running out of hot chocolate on the coldest night of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                *Things breaking when you walk past so everyone thinks it was you.
                oh yeah. all the time. or someone else breaks it, but becaue you were closer, everyone still thinks it's you and pours scorn on your attempts to point the blame in the right direction

*The cat puking on the new carpet just before your pen pal and family visit, and the wriggly worms he's contracted despite being regularly wormed wave a friendly hello at you from their puddle...(This happened to my mom last month... she was not happy). How the heck can a wormed cat get worms, anyway!?
                that may be the most disgusting thing i've ever read....okay, back to my haggis

Comment

Making my dog & cat suddenly sit up & start staring at the same totally unoccupied corner of the room, thereby totally spooking me out! (at least they haven't got worms though!! The dog & cat that is, not the ancients)

Also removing all the Dr Oetker Pizza varieties except Hawaiian when there's a three for two offer at the supermarket
                  Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

-Running out of vanilla soy milk in the middle of making chai tea. Oh yes.

Comment

getting stuck behind granny driving 30mph when you are already 10 minutes late
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

turning on the radio and hearing the last few notes of your favorite song!! grrrr......i hate that!!
                        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

When the train ticket machine won't accept any of the coins I feed it.
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Waking up with a song in your head that you haven't heard in months.
                            If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                              When the train ticket machine won't accept any of the coins I feed it.

I always seem to get the soda machine that won't take your only dollar you have.
                              If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X