Elizabeth Weir in AU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth Weir in AU?

Considering it was an Alternate Universe, wouldn't that make it a prime opportunity to bring Elizabeth Wier back for an episode? I would've liked to see her actually. Even just having her walking past in the hall would've been really neat.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
    Considering it was an Alternate Universe, wouldn't that make it a prime opportunity to bring Elizabeth Wier back for an episode? I would've liked to see her actually. Even just having her walking past in the hall would've been really neat.
    Mentioning Weir would have been nice, but Tori Higginson has moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
      That would have been excellent! but it wasn't to be
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I miss Weir. Well at least I don't have to hope for her to appear in Season 6 anymore.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          I miss Weir. Well at least I don't have to hope for her to appear in Season 6 anymore.
          Same here. And in my own little AU world, she was the medic that John tried to rescue. lalala
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Same here. And in my own little AU world, she was the medic that John tried to rescue. lalala
            It has occured to me that Season 5 needed Weir for at least a Recurring role.
            sigpic

Comment

While it would have been nice to see Wier one last time, Torri has stated she has no interest in reprising the role...so that as they say is that.

Comment

Originally posted by timtonruben359 View Post
                While it would have been nice to see Wier one last time, Torri has stated she has no interest in reprising the role...so that as they say is that.
                Yup, and don't even bet on her being in the movies. Joe M has made that crystal clear.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope she NEVER ever returns.

Not because I hate her. Or even because I dislike her.

But TPTB gashed up her story So badly with the repli-weir thing that it's just painful. I'd have been happier if she'd have just DIED at the hands of the replicators.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I don't believe she's said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                      I hope she NEVER ever returns.

Not because I hate her. Or even because I dislike her.

But TPTB gashed up her story So badly with the repli-weir thing that it's just painful. I'd have been happier if she'd have just DIED at the hands of the replicators.
                      I agree with you on that. She should have died and been done with instead of popping up every now and then.

Originally posted by parsifal
                      I can't find a direct quote, but she was upset at having her role reduced and moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                        Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
                        I can't find a direct quote, but she was upset at having her role reduced and moved on.
                        I think that while she hasn't said "no way am I ever coming back" in some of the interviews and comments, it seems that is the best way to sum it up. I think it was more than her just getting the ax, from what I have read, it seems she was also disappointed with the direction of Weir and lack of closer, more specifically in episode with Repli-Weir which is why she chose not to reprise her role as Weir in that episode. I can certainly understand her reticence for not reprising the role written as it was. Of course I could have mis-interpreted, but that seemed to be the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                          I think that while she hasn't said "no way am I ever coming back" in some of the interviews and comments, it seems that is the best way to sum it up. I think it was more than her just getting the ax, from what I have read, it seems she was also disappointed with the direction of Weir and lack of closer, more specifically in episode with Repli-Weir which is why she chose not to reprise her role as Weir in that episode. I can certainly understand her reticence for not reprising the role written as it was. Of course I could have mis-interpreted, but that seemed to be the gist of it.
                          You are correct. She didn't like the lack of closure for the character as I understand it. I'm sure there's more to it but it's none of our business anyway. The point is that they never wrote her character very well. It would have been easy to fix but they had other priorities. It's not too late IMHO but TPTB seem to think it is.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                            That's my understanding as well. While the outcome may be the same, there's a difference between saying what you did and alleging that Torri said she would never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Mine too. They never mentioned her or the medic's name. It fits.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                              X