This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate on Sky 1

Since I'm home at the moment and since Virgin Digital TV has recently had Sky channels 1-3 put back on it, when are new episodes (Vegas/Enemy at the Gate) of Stargate Atlantis aired?

I looked on the main site but it seems rather americo-centric.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

the vegas ep is on jan 6th i believe with enemy the following week
    sigpic

Comment

Sky 1 has been advertising the return of SGA on Tue 6th at 8pm with Vegas. Enemy at the gate will be aired the following tuesday at the same time.
      sigpic

Comment

Its annoying that they haven't showed them yet. But I think "Vegas" is on this Tuesday at 8.00.
        sigpic
        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Yay! I cant wait to wait it

Comment

Thanks guys. It's a pity I'll have headed back to uni, before Enemy at the Gate is on TV then.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
              Since I'm home at the moment and since Virgin Digital TV has recently had Sky channels 1-3 put back on it, when are new episodes (Vegas/Enemy at the Gate) of Stargate Atlantis aired?

I looked on the main site but it seems rather americo-centric.
              Vegas is on Tuesday 6th of January at 8 o'clock on Sky 1. Enemy at the Gate is on the following Tuesday same time, same channel. Just looking at the advertisement on Sky there as I opened this thread

Comment

How many times is Elizabeth in that ad? More dead characters in their ad than living ones! lol
                I hope you like Guinness sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for.... food

Comment

My advice? Don't watch Sky's preview! It contains spoilers, and there's a HUGE one - I hope I'm mistaken, though. Bah.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Join us to save SGA -- five seasons is not enough! After all, there won't be much more to "spoil" when it's gone for good.

Mailing starts this week on Monday, January 5th through January 16th!

For more information please visit:
                    The website for the Save SGA penny mailing campaign
                    www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

I opened up a photobucket account with all the postcards:
                    http://photobucket.com/Save_SGA_Campaign

And here is a group account I made for everyone else to put their postcards:
                    http://photobucket.com/Save_SGA

And also another group account for banners that you'd like to share:
                    http://photobucket.com/SaveSGAbanners

To keep track of the numbers, please visit:
                    http://www.youchoose.net/campaign/sa...ing_campaign_0
                    and enter the total number of packages and postcards you intend to send.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Here are the two versions of the letters that are included on postcards -- although you can write your own note or some combination of these message too. Please just keep the language polite -- no matter how justified your anger is smile.gif

Each letter or postcard should have a penny (real or fake or photos,...) Here are the 2 versions of the notes for the postcards:

Note 1:

I am deeply upset by the cancellation of Stargate Atlantis. I am writing this letter to express my disappointment in the creative call to cancel Stargate Atlantis as a weekly TV series and "promote" it to movie format. A movie is not what the fans want. We want SGA to continue on as a weekly TV series!

I feel that the show had not yet reached its full potential and we fans would certainly support further seasons of the SGA series. The decision and manner in which the show was canceled has shaken my faith in the future of the franchise.

I hope that MGM will find a way to bring back Stargate Atlantis as a weekly television series.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Note 2:
                    I was (stunned/unhappy/upset/saddened) to learn that Stargate Atlantis was canceled. I do not feel that the proper respect was paid to SGA and it's fans. As a result, I feel compelled to do the following until Atlantis is back in production as a television series:

* I will not spend one more penny on anything connected
                    to the Stargate franchise until SGA returns.

* I will not spend another penny on MGM releases, DVDs
                    or theatrical.

* I will not watch Stargate Universe.

* I will encourage others to do the same.
                    Are you a Stargate Atlantis fan who wants to save Stargate Atlantis? Join the campaign to save Atlantis!
                    Save Atlantis Campaign Website
                    Campaign Materials (flyers, postcards, etc.,.)

And join the discussion here:
                    NEW!! Save Atlantis Campaign Forum
                    Gateworld.com Save SGA thread
                    SciFi.com Save SGA thread

Comment

Working...
                    X