Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Australia has just started airing season 4 - or maybe they haven't started yet so I can totally relate to that, I wish there was a legal way to keep up to date with the aired episodes! I am very much looking forward to buying the DVDs, though sad at the same time *sigh* coming to the end of something I enjoy so much is kinda depressing.

Comment

I've bought the first three season, but I hope they will release a complete Atlantis box (season 1-5) too.

I would be so happy if I could see extended episodes on DVD. But it won't happen.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'd hate for season Five to be released on DVD, then a full five season box set comes out on Blu Ray. Can't afford to buy them and try to sell my DVD's! It's more annoying, as a full season box set won't be out for even longer, surely?

Comment

Working...
        X