Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Stargate new years resolution?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your Stargate new years resolution?

Mine is to watch SGA seasons 1 to 5 in one sitting. This will have to be done in the next school holidays when the kids go to the inlaws farm for a couple of weeks. What's yours?

Well I started to rewatch SG1 from the beginning a few weeks back, got to the beginning of season 2, but coz of the manic time of the year and being ill over Xmas I haven't had the chance to watch anymore, so mine's just to carry on.

As a New Years wish I'd hope that everything new in the world of Stargate will rock.

Comment

Watch and entire season in one day. But my parents probably won't allow it.

And I also need to finish my Fanfic!

Comment

I haven't sat down and watched a whole season of stargate in years, so I'm thinking when the new year starts before I go off to University I'm going to watch all ten seasons of SG1 and four seasons of SGA...I didn't think I would have forgotten as much as I have
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
          I haven't sat down and watched a whole season of stargate in years, so I'm thinking when the new year starts before I go off to University I'm going to watch all ten seasons of SG1 and four seasons of SGA...I didn't think I would have forgotten as much as I have
          Wow thats nearly 250 hours of watching or 10.4 straight days. With sleep, changing over dvd's and pit stops, you would need at least 20 days. I hope you do it, that would be amazing

Comment

Mine is to have a Stargate Atlantis Season Five marathon and Stargate Universe Season One marathon and hopefully get my hands on the Atlantis Movie and also Season Five and Season One of Universe too. Hope I don't have to wait to long until it is released in Australia. Also need to get a job so I can pay for it too. hehehehe.

Comment

To find out what the model of the white and very flat touch pc is called and earn enough money to buy one and work on a stargate theme

It's also used in sanctuary

Comment

To grow my hair like Ronan's....might just go the wig option
                sigpic

Comment

make a puddle jumper model.

sigpic
                  Sig made by squirrely1
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                  *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Try and find fan schematics on the internet of all the ships in Stargate. Just to see how it all ticks. If any one has any sites point me in the right direction

Comment

Give SGU a chance with an open mind.
                      BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

I'd love to watch an entire season in one day. I also want to finish my fanfic.

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                        Try and find fan schematics on the internet of all the ships in Stargate. Just to see how it all ticks. If any one has any sites point me in the right direction
                        There's always the MGM tech journal.

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                        Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Mine is to expand my Stargate collection beyond just my DVDs and to embrace Universe with open arms into the Stargate family!
                          sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Oh, and to finish my SG-1 costume in time for Halloween this year!
                            sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Originally posted by Goauld System Lord View Post
                              Oh, and to finish my SG-1 costume in time for Halloween this year!
                              What's your outfit?

I watched all of Stargate in order last Feb so I think I Feb I'll do it again.

I've saved Atlantis for awhile so January I'll watch SGA in order! Hopefully on my new HD TV!

And I've never been to a convention so I'm planning to go to Canada just before I start Uni - so hopefully I'll go to a Stargate convention in Canada for the first time in 2009! Hopefully meet like-minded peeps who are obsessed with Stargate as much as I am!

Oh and finish creating piano music for each Stargate Character!
                              sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Working...
                              X