Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Bablyon 5 Head When...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
    You know you're a Babylonian when Delenn's whole 'we are star stuff; we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out' speech sounds like the basis of a damn good belief system.

Seriously, I'd choose that over any existing religion!

Well seriously you are starstuff.....Where do you think all the chemicals and atoms that make a human body came from. We didn't just "poof" into existence...Our planet was created by star stuff and so were we.....

And I actually hold that belief.. I truly believe that when we die all the eneergy that is "us" that part that isn't the body will spread out and dissipate into the void becoming part of the background radiation that is the universe.

I also believe that every death can in some cases trigger a new life, or even the birth of a new star....
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Well seriously you are starstuff.....Where do you think all the chemicals and atoms that make a human body came from. We didn't just "poof" into existence...Our planet was created by star stuff and so were we.....

And I actually hold that belief.. I truly believe that when we die all the eneergy that is "us" that part that isn't the body will spread out and dissipate into the void becoming part of the background radiation that is the universe.

I also believe that every death can in some cases trigger a new life, or even the birth of a new star....
      Well when you get down to it, the belief like both Delenn, and G'Kar, both say that we share a common building blocks with the universe, because Stars themselvs did not just poof either, everything that has made has the same basic building blocks as everything else when you get down to it, which was partof the point that Delenn was making.

Comment

You know you're a First One when you have "Dining on Babylon 5" the B5 cookbook.

I got it over a year ago for 5 pounds in a comic book shop in Northampton, and I'm furious because I don't have any friends who watch it!

I wanna make Spoo and Flarn and Bravari and have a giant B5 marathon some time but no one watches it!!!!

You know you're a First One when you can quote all of the Zathras scenes ver-baitum

"They told Zathras, biggest of Babylon stations we need... needing, we take... there is no more to tellings..."

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
        Vir: I don't understand...
        Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

Originally posted by Dimbo_Sama View Post
          You know you're a First One when you have "Dining on Babylon 5" the B5 cookbook.

I got it over a year ago for 5 pounds in a comic book shop in Northampton, and I'm furious because I don't have any friends who watch it!

I wanna make Spoo and Flarn and Bravari and have a giant B5 marathon some time but no one watches it!!!!

You know you're a First One when you can quote all of the Zathras scenes ver-baitum

"They told Zathras, biggest of Babylon stations we need... needing, we take... there is no more to tellings..."
          Oh man, that would be awesome. I'm laughing now just thinking of the ep in which Sheridan made flarn for Delenn. And G'Kar talking about every race having an equivalent dish to Swedish Meatballs. Bravari I'd have to pass on cos I don't drink (I assume it is as alcoholic as the 'real' stuff?) but eating those and watching B5 solidly? Heaven.

I just realised my last post was a duplicate of an earlier one I posted! Put it down to me liking that belief system...
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
            Oh man, that would be awesome. I'm laughing now just thinking of the ep in which Sheridan made flarn for Delenn. And G'Kar talking about every race having an equivalent dish to Swedish Meatballs. Bravari I'd have to pass on cos I don't drink (I assume it is as alcoholic as the 'real' stuff?) but eating those and watching B5 solidly? Heaven.
            Yeah, there's always some form of humor when food shows up isn't there?

And yes, the Brivari is one hell of a drink.
            It's a cocktail of like, Brandy and Countrau and stuff. It's rocket fuel.

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
            Vir: I don't understand...
            Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

You know you are a babylonian when you say "Get the hell out of our galaxy!"
              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Working...
              X