Clear All

Originally posted by SerpentGuard View Post
    ships in enemy at the gate:

what's up with the Odyssey
    Spoiler:
    Caldwell said it was on some secret mission

also
    Spoiler:
    the Sun Tsu sounds like it's a Chinese ship, and the George Hammond was still being built
    Sounds like something season 6SiX6siX would have answered but unfortunately farts and the duo of MGM/SCIFI has a lot in common, and I'm not talking about their ingenuity.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      It was sweet? With a hive bearing down on Earth? Really? Or you mean the very end?
      The very very end was, but I wouldn't have described the rest that way

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
      They didn't waste a second for anything, it was almost flawless in it's pacing. Needless to say, they did an exceptional job, everything that didn't work with SG1's end was unequivocally fixed with SGA, though it remains a bitter sweet passing.

Tis a pity, we the fans couldn't get together to pay for web episodes with key characters to further our Atlantis fix, in so doing, any money made from these web episodes, would finance future episodes, but unfortunately MGM's gonads are actually seeds, and scifi has none. Thus, this show will remain finished, and months from now they'll still be planning a SGA movie.
      The bolded part sums it up. I did like it (shockingly) but it was way way too rushed. Two parter material. Or a movie

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
      correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't a city hitting the water from orbit cause extremely large waves? it said that atlantis is about the size of Manhattan and according to wiki that's Manhattan is 33 .77 sq miles so.....
      We don't know how fast it hit (the shot in Lifeline was at extreme speed, if that is what you are judging it by). Plus (depending on what you read into what they actually say on screen) it didn't actually land in/near San Fran, it drifted/manouvered there afterwards. In a calm sea, that sort of displacement wave would disipate substantially by the time in came ashore.
      sigpic

Comment

who was that girl with ronan!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
          who was that girl with ronan!!!!!!!
          That was Amelia Banks (Sharon Taylor). She was in the opening scene of EATG (she had her hair up), with Woolsey and Shep. She was the kick boxer from Prodigy. She's been in several episodes this season.

Here are the episodes Sharon Taylor was in (as Amelia Banks): Quarantine, Search and Rescue, The Seed, The Shrine, The Queen, First Contact, The Lost Tribe, The Prodigal, Remnants, Infection and Enemy at the Gate.
          Last edited by morjana; 09 January 2009, 03:50 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

thanks, although she should not have been in the final shot

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
              That was Amelia Banks (Sharon Taylor). She was in the opening scene of EATG (she had her hair up), with Woolsey and Shep. She was the kick boxer from Prodigy. She's been in several episodes this season.
              To much bang for nothing. Proof that not many people remembered her. Vega anyone?

Comment

Working...
              X