Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BSG fan forum under development

http://colonialfrakkers.forumfreez.com/

is a forum im making,just check it out maybe stop and say hi,its no were near done yet but just bear with me,any help or adivce would be nice
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Advice #1: Don't advertise a message board at another message board geared at the exact same topic.
    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

well the moderator renamed the title and has no problem with it so why do you?
      i will promote this website as much as ican

Comment

It's one thing to join and advertise it, another if you're active on the board anyway and are starting a new one. Shouldn't be a problem here since Rodney has over 150 posts, but I'm not a mod here...
        sigpic

Comment

Gateworld is about Stargate, not about BSG primary. So I guess it's not a problem
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

As i said the yseem cool with it,its one of the free forums to start with,but oif it works out ok i will get a proper site set up,only got 3 registered members at the mo,but is pretty blank forum,going to start in january setting it up properly.please guys advice or anything to help?

Comment

My advice would be:

- Offer something to take people away from here. Most people like a few shows, so it's good to have it all in one place (I've finally got into the SG* sections, but came here for BSG)
              - Take a bit of time with your postings; no offence meant, but the above posts turn me off to the new board. Edit: sorry, meant to say because of the typos and whatnot.

Good luck though, will defo swing by some time.

Merry [insert holiday here]
              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Okay thank you very much,Its Information like that wich will help me out.Feel free to pop by and pick faults at the forum.

Comment

Working...
                X