This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas present from sga ?

I was just wondrering something , it seems 5x19 & 5x20 have hit the net , pre-air. Now aint gonna say whom what when or where cause thats not down w/ the forrm rules. But I just got to think last year on xmas day 'I remeber specidificly'' that the SG-1 _ ark of the truth hit that day, Now this yr. Right at Xmas time, Our last 2 eps of our fav show are here right at Xmas.

Do you think Us fans have an insider to thank for the best Xmas presents Evvvvver??

I mean I know it kinda sucks for some in the SG offices & scifi , but w/ them ending a series , when most others are getting ready to preimere. Do ya think someone somewhere said ,, what the hell? SGA is done anyways. Lets let the fans get it!! ?

Anyways not to get into conspiracy theories , but just curious.

ECHO28

Originally posted by ECHO28 View Post
    I was just wondrering something , it seems 5x19 & 5x20 have hit the net , pre-air. Now aint gonna say whom what when or where cause thats not down w/ the forrm rules. But I just got to think last year on xmas day 'I remeber specidificly'' that the SG-1 _ ark of the truth hit that day, Now this yr. Right at Xmas time, Our last 2 eps of our fav show are here right at Xmas.

Do you think Us fans have an insider to thank for the best Xmas presents Evvvvver??

I mean I know it kinda sucks for some in the SG offices & scifi , but w/ them ending a series , when most others are getting ready to preimere. Do ya think someone somewhere said ,, what the hell? SGA is done anyways. Lets let the fans get it!! ?

Anyways not to get into conspiracy theories , but just curious.
    it is forbidden to talk about download her on this forum

Comment

to the best of our knowledge - given that none of the mods have seen it so we're relying on what people are saying - these aren't press screeners that have been leaked but copies with incomplete VFX.

So, just to be cautious, we're not allowing discussion of the episodes or thier content at this time
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X