Volume 4 : Fugitives Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume 4 : Fugitives Speculation

Heroes doesn’t return until February 2, 2009 with the start of Volume 4, titled “Fugitives”. But why wait that long? Tim Kring and company was nice enough to give us a one-minute preview of “Fugitives” after last night’s final Fall episode. In it, we pick up with a determined Nathan Petrelli 3 weeks after his “talk” with little brother Peter and the destruction of the Pinehearst facility. Nathan is meeting with a powerful figure in a limo one late night, and it’s here that he spells out his goal: capture people with abilities and put them in a facility where they can’t hurt anyone. Yeah, that always works, Nathan, you heel.

After the 1-minute preview of “Fugitives”, there’s a preview of scenes from the upcoming volume, including our first look at Zeljko Ivanek as The Hunter, the man tasked with hunting down and capturing said people with abilities.

Heroes returns on February 2, 2009 with all-new episodes.

http://www.heroestheseries.com/previ...-so-it-begins/

2009 TV Preview: 'Heroes: Fugitives'

As one volume ends, so another begins.

If you've watched the conclusion to Villains, you'll already have seen the first couple minutes of Fugitives, the twelve-episode fourth volume of Heroes.

The new volume sees our Heroes placed in a Guantanamo Bay style situation, on the run from persecution, after double-crossing senator Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar) spills the beans on their identities and abilities.

In the first episode, a new character called The Hunter (Zeljko Ivanek) arrives on the scene, capturing many of the Heroes and loading them onto a transport plane.

"We've all been bagged and tagged and we're on our way to being killed," Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman) revealed to us a few months ago. The key words there are "on our way" because, of course, things don't go exactly to plan.

In transit the plane comes crashing down - and not everyone survives.

Meanwhile, Sylar is getting an apprentice. Luke, played by Dan Byrd (Aliens In America, The Hills Have Eyes), is a young kid with microwave-strength radiation power who joins up with Sylar seeking "adventure and excitement". He's probably going to get his wish. Some way or another.

In the new volume we'll also meet Sylar's father, played by Smallville's John Glover. "When Sylar meets his father, he's going to see a path ahead of him that he doesn't want to take," a source told Entertainment Weekly. "He has a lot more in common with his father than he realised."

The traumatic events at the start of the volume tear apart the show's new favourite couple, Daphne (Brea Grant) and Matt. But that's not the only problem the lovebirds face - someone from Matt's past is back...

Heroes: Fugitives airs from February 2009.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1387...fugitives.html

Comment

I really can't wait to get this Volume started in February. I have very high expectations for it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The man who kills heroes for their abilities gains an apprentice? Lame. Hopefully they are convincing. I'm looking forward to this though. I hope that the story lines are tighter than last seasons. They should be since this volume leads into the next. Obvious.

Comment

Sounds good actually, something different at last, and this hunter sounds cool.

Sylar hasnt stayed dead very long has he.

Still, I wonder what part Peters gonna play..
          Perhaps Puff

Comment

Two Behind-the-Scenes Videos from Fugitives

A couple of behind-the-scenes videos from the upcoming Heroes volume “Fugitives” surfaced last month, but I haven’t gotten around to posting them until now. So check them both out. One is your standard professional behind-the-scenes feature, showing some footage of Matt getting taken down and the heroes, shackled and captured, in a plane destined for some super secret prison built to hold people with abilities. The second video features Zachary Quinto as Sylar on the set wearing SWAT gear. Has Sylar joined up with Nathan to capture the heroes, or is he working some other angle?

We’ll find out soon enough when Heroes returns February 2, 2009, with Episode 3.14, “A Clear and Present Danger”.

http://www.heroestheseries.com/two-b...rom-fugitives/

Comment

Heroes: Several "Fugitives" Episode Titles Revealed!
              HeroSite.net is happy to be the first to share with you the titles for Heroes episodes through #3.21 - all part of the fourth volume of the series - "Fugitives!"

Episode #3-14: "A Clear And Present Danger" February 2, 2009
              Episode #3-15: "Trust and Blood" February 9, 2009
              Episode #3-16: "Building 26" February 16, 2009
              Episode #3-17: "Cold Wars" February 23, 2009
              Episode #3-18: "Exposed" March 2, 2009
              Episode #3-19: "Shades of Gray" March 9, 2009
              Episode #3-20: "Cold Snap" March 16, 2009
              Episode #3-21: "Into Asylum" March 23, 2009

http://www.herosite.net/

Comment

Heroes Preview: Season 3 Episode 14 (3.14) A Clear and Present Danger

The final episodes of Heroes Season 3 begins when Heroes returns February 2nd, 2009, with Episode 3.14, titled, “A Clear and Present Danger”. According to the video promos, the title is very appropriate, too. In the aftermath of the Primatech fiasco, all our Heroes seem to have gone back to their normal lives, until a certain Petrelli launches a plan to capture them. Yes, Nathan, you really are a tool. With The Hunter on their trail, the Heroes must flee. Well, everyone except for Claire, who according to the Sprint preview (below), has it pretty comfy back at home. I guess being the daughter of the villain helps. Yes, Nathan has become a full-blown villain, I think that much is certain. Hopefully Sylar can pay him a visit soon. One can only hope.

Official Description:
                Spoiler:
                THEY’RE COMING TO GET YOU! – EMMY AWARD-WINNER ZELJKO IVANEK GUEST STARS AS “THE HUNTER” AS “HEROES” THIRD SEASON CONTINUES WITH “VOLUME 4: FUGITIVES”

Months after explosions brought down Pinehurst and Primatech, our Heroes try to put the past behind them and begin new lives. Now powerless, Hiro (Masi Oka) tries to train a reluctant Ando (James Kyson Lee) to be a true superhero. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) returns to life as a taxi driver, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) is back to saving lives, and Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) try to live as a normal couple. Claire’s (Hayden Panettiere) attempt to live a regular life is cut short when she uncovers a deadly plot orchestrated by Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) to track down and capture those with abilities. Meanwhile, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) begins the search for his real parents.

Ntare Mwine guest stars.

http://www.heroestheseries.com/heroe...resent-danger/

Comment

Heroes in TV Guide: Homeland Insecurity (SPOILERS)

TV Guide has another two-page spread covering Heroes’ upcoming “Fugitives” volume, and the article has a number of reveals that have been discussed on this site and others. Namely, that Sylar is very much alive (really, who expected him to die? Sylar is way too popular to die), and has gotten himself an apprentice who wants to be just like him. And oh yeah, he’ll also find his father, but that will prove a tad disappointing, and apparently won’t be too much of a big deal on the show. Peter is now a paramedic, and it seems that everyone else have gone back to their normal lives — at least, until The Hunter, who is said to be even more “sinister” in his motives than Nathan, shows up. Uh oh.

The two-page spread in a recent issue of TV Guide, via MultipleVerses.com:

http://www.heroestheseries.com/heroe...rity-spoilers/

Comment

Heroes Episode 3.15 “Trust and Blood”:

Spoiler:
                    LINES ARE DRAWN AND THE HUNT IS ON AS OUR HEROES BEGIN THEIR LIVES ON THE RUN – EMMY AWARD-WINNER ZELJKO IVANEK, BREA GRANT AND DAN BYRD GUEST STAR

Following a chain of unexpected events, our Heroes are on the run from their latest adversary and one of their own, Nathan Petrelli (Adrian Pasdar). After Matt (Greg Grunberg) paints a series of prophetic images, the tragic fate of someone close to him is revealed. Elsewhere, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) continues his search for his father and encounters a young outcast (guest star Dan Byrd) with information and an ability of his own.

Ashley Crow and Ntare Mwine also guest star.

Heroes Episode 3.16 “Building 26?:

Spoiler:
                    THE BEST LAID PLANS OF NATHAN PETRELLI OFTEN GO AWRY – EMMY AWARD-WINNER ZELJKO IVANEK, MOIRA KELLY, JUSTIN BALDONI AND DAN BYRD GUEST STAR

Nathan’s (Adrian Pasdar) plans face exposure as Homeland Security begins an investigation under direct orders from the President of the United States. Sylar (Zachary Quinto) and Luke (guest Dan Byrd) embark on a road trip to find Sylar’s father, but are secretly being hunted by Nathan’s agents. Life gets complicated for the Bennet family as Claire (Hayden Panettiere) goes into action to protect a young man with abilities (guest star Justin Baldoni) from being captured by HRG (Jack Coleman). Elsewhere, Matt’s (Greg Grunberg) prophetic images lead Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) to India and a mysterious ally comes to the aid of our Heroes.

Ashley Crow, Randall Bentley and Amrapali Ambegaokar also guest star.

http://www.heroestheseries.com/new-f...ust-and-blood/

Comment

[QUOTE]India and a mysterious ally comes to the aid of our Heroes.
                      /QUOTE]

I so hope that the boy that first guided Suresh to America to search for his dad and his research. I been wondering what role in the story would be.

Comment

When's it starting on BBC again? we're not gonna have to wait 2/3 more weeks before we get to see volume 4 are we?

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
                        Vir: I don't understand...
                        Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

All I fine out it will start early 2009, it probably will be one or two weeks after American start back up.

Comment

Four Clips from Heroes 3.14 A Clear and Present Danger

With Heroes set to return next month with Episode 3.14 titled “A Clear and Present Danger”, the first episode of the new “Fugitives” volume, NBC has released four minute-long preview clips. The first clip has Claire calling Peter to warn him about Angela and Nathan’s plans to round up heroes; later, Peter gets into a cab being driven by Mohinder; in the third clip, Claire arrives at Matt Parkman’s apartment to warn him about the coming danger; and in the final clip, brothers Nathan and Peter once again faces off.

http://www.heroestheseries.com/four-...resent-danger/

Comment

Looks like Peter is going to be the main hero agian!

Comment

Working...
                              X