Chloe Armstrong/Elyse Levesque Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More from comic con:

Last edited by Madwelshboy; 03 August 2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Promo images:

Comment

MWB, where are you finding these promo pics? I've seen them in a couple character threads now, and they are definitely new
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
          MWB, where are you finding these promo pics? I've seen them in a couple character threads now, and they are definitely new
          The ones i've posted today i found over at IGN.com.

Comment

Some pics from the Syfy/EW party at comic con

Comment

Ok so last night I had a dream. And in the dream I saved chloe's life multiple times using my dads tractor. And then afterwards we started cuddeling. (very g rated, but still, it was the best dream of my life. )

so anyone else have any SGU/Chloe dreams yet?
              sigpic

Comment

Dude... Where's the details??
                sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...targate+dreams
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

Dreams about Chloe need their own thread, it's more specific than just stargate dreams.

Lol where's the details, well there are some details that I left out, not perverted ones, just...... Weird.
                    sigpic

Comment

well i dont mind dreaming of her...

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                        Dreams about Chloe need their own thread, it's more specific than just stargate dreams.
                        that's the reason thunk thread exist

Comment

I mean it was the best night of my life so far.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chlomp.

The sound I just made when I fell off my chair after seeing Chloe in that tight pinky dress thing. My god.

Chwack.

The sound of my fist hitting the face of that Scott dude who is way too close to Chloe for my liking.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh relativity... where did the last hour go? I thought i only looked at those pics for a few seconds.
                              (maybe i'm exaggerating somewhat)
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I think Chloe could be an interesting character. She's very different to usual women Stargate has as regulars. They're mostly supposed to be brilliant geniuses or warriors who are competant and know exactly what they're doing. Even Tamara, unsuitable to be the only medic though she is, has some degree of training both in medicine and the military. Wheras she is supposed to be someone on the verge of trying to get her life together. I hope the writers play her right and don't use this as an excuse to make her the damsel in destress or 100x more whiney than everyone else because that will get old. But right now I'm looking forward to seeing a completely different type of character.

Comment

Working...
                                X