Goa'uld Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet. Who doesn't love the over-dressed megalomaniac and oh-so-awesome rulers of the Milky Way Galaxy? They may not have been perfect, but they had style. And not only are they an amazing enemy in general to discuss, but there's so much hotness on their side...Camulus, Ba'al, Apophis, Osiris, Hathor, etc.

I found a few very old threads devoted to some individuals, and of course the Ba'al one is still going strong, but I think this thread should serve as the counterpart to the Tok'ra Appreciation Thread that exists alongside the Martouf Thunk Thread.

So feel free to discuss the politics and history of the Goa'uld, or just post some really hot thunking pictures if that's more your style. But let's celebrate Stargate's first villain.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Oi. I thinks that'S a great idea.

I just told one of my GW friends yesterday how much I love Hathor.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Oi. I thinks that'S a great idea.

I just told one of my GW friends yesterday how much I love Hathor.
      Ahhh , so this thread! I see Luci!

Yes, Hathor is a great example. Very erotic, very handy, very ... whish I was her!
      Okay, now for males, I guess Ba'al would be the hottest. Very handsome, charming guy.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Ba'al. It's hard not to love him.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Ba'al. It's hard not to love him.
          It is.
          Now, Apophis wouldn't be a bad choice either, but those clothes!

sigpic

Comment

Yes. Someone should talk to him because of that!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes. Someone should talk to him because of that!
              Yeah, someone should. Poor guy.

The guy in the New Order, season 8, Camulus. Those muscles, yumm!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                Ahhh , so this thread! I see Luci!

Yes, Hathor is a great example. Very erotic, very handy, very ... whish I was her!
                Okay, now for males, I guess Ba'al would be the hottest. Very handsome, charming guy.
                I swing both ways, so I go all melty for both Osiris and Ba'al, and Quetesh for that matter. Osiris and Quetesh are two Goa'uld we didn't see nearly enough of, though I understand the logistics behind their limited presence. But seriously, if they teamed up with Ba'al, their awesomeness would make the universe explode.

I don't think Hathor gets enough credit. She seemed to love her cheesy love-goddess routine, and it's a shame she didn't survive to show more of her crafty side.

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                  I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet. Who doesn't love the over-dressed megalomaniac and oh-so-awesome rulers of the Milky Way Galaxy? They may not have been perfect, but they had style. And not only are they an amazing enemy in general to discuss, but there's so much hotness on their side...Camulus, Ba'al, Apophis, Osiris, Hathor, etc.

I found a few very old threads devoted to some individuals, and of course the Ba'al one is still going strong, but I think this thread should serve as the counterpart to the Tok'ra Appreciation Thread that exists alongside the Martouf Thunk Thread.

So feel free to discuss the politics and history of the Goa'uld, or just post some really hot thunking pictures if that's more your style. But let's celebrate Stargate's first villain.
                  I definitively agree! While the Tok'ra are my fave alien race, the Goa'uld are my fave villains! No other have come close to them.

I like Apophis and Hathor most, but Zipacna and Osiris are cool as well...most of them really are. Many of them are quite sexy as well - however bad that may sound, given they are pretty evil...
                  sigpic
                  [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

I don't think it sounds bad. I totally agree.

I have to confess I like the Ori...okay, I love that Doci.

But I'd always prefer the Goa'uld cause there were the first bad guys and they've been there much longer. And yes. They're kinda sexy.
                    sigpic

Comment

is it Hu? the old Asian Gou'ld I liked him in Summit...
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                        is it Hu? the old Asian Gou'ld I liked him in Summit...

Lord Yu. Gotta love Yu, and all the corney jokes surrounding him.

I love the Goa'uld. The fashion, my gods!! Do they know how to dress to impress or what. My favourite of course was Ba'al but I have a soft spot for all of them really because they were the bad guys but there was something about them that I just loved.

I think O'Neill summed them up the best in "The Other Guys"

'Oh, some overdressed, over the top bad guy floats in gloating about whatever evil fate awaits us.'

Comment

Joining the rest of you! I really like the Goa'uld as well - haven't really liked any of the villains after them. They're just great, over-the-top. They dress really outrageously - and I love it! The way they come 'floating' in as if they are the most important person in the universe, just great
                          I like most/all of them - Hathor, Apophis, Osiris, Zipacna, Ba'al, Heru'ur, Amaunet, Yu, ... and so on. In that order I think. Hathor and Apophis are just cool.
                          sigpic
                          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            They dress really outrageously - and I love it! The way they come 'floating' in as if they are the most important person in the universe, just great
                            Yes, exactly! They flaunt everything they've got, and no wonder people believe they're gods. I love any character who's self-assured or confident, and protagonists are sometimes a little too humble to be cool. I still love them, but the Goa'uld have that coolness factor that's fun to watch. Unfortunately, only Adria ever achieved that for the Ori (though there are some Wraith on Atlantis that match up nicely).

One of the most awesome lines from a Goa'uld is Ba'al when he's working with Sam and Jacob, and he says they should push a certain button. They ask how he knows, and he responds with the quirkiest of smiles and: "I am a god. Gods are all knowing." He knows they know he's lying, but he says it anyway.

Comment

Todd! *coughs*

I already loved Ra in the original Movie.
                              Love at first sight.

I guess I was the only person in my family and among my friends who watched it, who was sad about his death.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X