Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if they also put Carson and Lizzie in the opening credits since it's the last episode and they were two key players throughout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      Only if they also put Carson and Lizzie in the opening credits since it's the last episode and they were two key players throughout the years.
      The pictures of the other actors would have less time in the sequence.
      Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
        The pictures of the other actors would have less time in the sequence.
        So what?

Comment

I thought you were gonna say...

Spoiler:
          We'd better get a steamy smoochin' scene between Sheppard and Todd... or, at least one last hand hickey for the road...

Honestly, I think I've been hanging out in the thunk threads too much...

Rats. And here it was only about the titles.

das
          sigpic

Comment

I miss the full title sequence too. Although personally, it seems like the Season 5 one was just quickly slapped together... the Season 4 one was by far the best.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Nah, the s2-s3 ones were the best.

Me and my peeps like to refer to them as "the good credits"

Comment

yes i hope they'll use the full opening theme it is just incredibly beautyful

Comment

I really hope so too! I feel so jipped when it's not there! I love the music, and my little brother always likes dancing to it!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I think the credits are good. I want them back. I gotta say though that I think the last few episodes of S5 were a bit lacking, they dont have the same fire and alike taht the ones upto about Inquistion and brainstorm had. Infections and identity didnt have the fire in them IMO. Any of you guys feel the same??

BTW, soz for Hijack.

Comment

Yeah what happen to the title start up!? i love the music and the graphics...gets you in the mood and just that dream state of being in the stargate world there and then.

Comment

also i must say season 4 was by far the best,,,season 5 well was more just a personal thing as to get to know the characters....The replicator story and the wraith just made season 4 the best of the best. To bad they didnt talk more on the Asguard early in the season.

Comment

dissapointed...!

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
                          to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
                          its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis10545 View Post
                            I miss the full title sequence too. Although personally, it seems like the Season 5 one was just quickly slapped together... the Season 4 one was by far the best.
                            As discussed previously, the short title sequence is a customized version shown only on Sci-Fi. The episodes as shown in Canada on MC (and elsewhere) have the full titles, as will the DVDs when released.
                            My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Title Sequence
                              Carson
                              Keller dying
                              McKay crying
                              More Carson
                              Ok, a dance scene too
                              And MORE CARSON!

Sorry, if you don't want Keller to die but I do. Or even better, kill Ronon and turn Keller into the super REPLI-KELLER! I know it won't happen though.
                              http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X