Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
    mmm if that the case you have a higher then average IQ
    Oh I don't know, Javascript isn't that difficult...

Comment

I'd say it was a human scientist who made the progam.
      Someone who is against the military and wants a big bundle of cash.
      And who think they are smarter than they really are.
      Seems to me to fit Dr Kananagh's profile.
      Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

I want to see Kanangh die painfuly. With his last words "You suck..!"

Go Green

Comment

I hope this point turns up ina future movie. That is one of the big question I had after Ark of Truth.
          "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            The ominous and repeated way it was mentioned screamed 'future plot point!' to me, but I don't know if that's what the writers meant.
            That actually makes alot of sense since this film was essentially what was supposed to be the overarching plot of season 11. Perhaps some of that stuff was left in by accident or even better, it was left in with the intention of revisiting it in a later episode (Universe perhaps) or movie.

Comment

Dr Nicholas Rush?
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... Good question, and one that I hadn't considered. If Rush was with the program at the time, I don't see it being him. No scientific payoff. I always figured it was someone who used to be with the NID or Trust, not SGC personel. No way it was Bill Lee. For one thing, if someone asked him to do that, he'd go stright to Carter, for another thing, I don't think he's capable. He never showed much skill with programming, or technical artifacts.

When we first heard about SG-1 being cancelled, I was so shocked, and so sorry we were going to lose the people of the SGC, I never really thought about the plot for season eleven except that it was a real shame that the show was cancelled just when they seemed to be getting a good balance between the new, broader comedy, and the elements I thought of as real SG-1, but as we've gotten further away, I'm just as sorry that we didn't get the resolution they intended. I'm sure that we would have gotten some serious consideration of the ethics of using the Ark, details of Merricks plot, and many other elements that would have been really interesting to explore.
                Last edited by amconway; 21 October 2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

It was an IOA plan, so it could have been anyone from any country that knows about the stargate programme. Dr Rush is a possibility though, we know he was working on the Icarus project for six months before the start of SGU. we will have to wait until we see the flashbacks of his past, or if there will be any in SGU.
                  Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

It could have been a twisted clone of Carter like Replicator Carter.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                    X