Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan Petrelli: Harbinger of the Apocalypse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nathan Petrelli: Harbinger of the Apocalypse?

Is it just me, or does it seem like Nathan is always the catalyst (or at least plays a central role) behind the nefarious plots in the show. The plot to blow up New York, exposing people with powers and therefore making them hunted, releasing the formula, and now having the government track them down, he was central in all of them. In fact the only thing he's really had nothing to do with was the virus plot. So should the new slogan of the show be "Kill the Senator, Save the World"?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Peter's no better either.

Season 1: Blowing up New York (almost)
    Season 2: Releasing Adam and Setting the Virus Free (almost).
    Season 3: Future!Peter creating a timeline where Sylar becomes invincible, Villains escape and everyone gets powers.

It's a good job Peter was powerless for most of Season 3, or who knows what damage he could have created...

Peter & Nathan have serious issues. Probably stemming from their parents both being evil and manipulative, no doubt.

Comment

I love Nathan but what they have done to him this year...and Peter always was and is an idiot. He is so bad judge of characters.
      I hate when Nathan and Peter stand next to each other but...after S3, ALL Petrellis are freaky, and I mean all of them.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

whenever they end the series they should have the petrelli brothers kill each other
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
          whenever they end the series they should have the petrelli brothers kill each other
          They tried that in Season 1

... and almost in Season 2

... and almost in Future!Season 3...

Comment

In the end, I see Peter having to take Nathan out. For the greater good. I really don't think he will have a choice.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think they belong on opposite sides.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                I think they belong on opposite sides.
                I like that contrast. I want to see a fight between Nathan-Peter-Sylar when the show ends, because Peter would probably have to take them both out for humanity to survive. I wonder what crazy thing Peter will mess up in Fugitives?(Besides what we've already seen).
                http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
                  I like that contrast. I want to see a fight between Nathan-Peter-Sylar when the show ends, because Peter would probably have to take them both out for humanity to survive. I wonder what crazy thing Peter will mess up in Fugitives?(Besides what we've already seen).
                  He will let his brother and probably his mother live, yeah I do not think she is innocent in Nathan plans as she seems.
                  Last edited by knowles2; 12 February 2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X