Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    nice pic
    I thought so, but then I have a thing for guys with long hair and/or dreads. Have a Nosty assaulting/kissing Gyppo (Aiden Gillen)

Safe02.jpg

Comment

The link to that video you couldn't hear!!
      http://www.twitvid.com/GRJTN

Not much better...
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Welcome Back Artemis!!!!!
        Nice to see you again You're fine?

Czarina: Finally watched SAFE. I LOVE it!!!! He' sooo cute as Nosty But at some point I feel sorry for him. No one deserves living on the street
        I went into watching SAFE with no idea what, where....only that he was playing someone homeless, a gang leader. Quite fierce!!
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Here is a link to my LJ page, where I have posted a transcript of an interview with RC and Lana Parrilla, talking about "Once Upon A Time". It is very interesting.
          http://jeri33.livejournal.com/
          Thank you, Jeri!! Y'know, I transcribed as best I could Chewin' the Fat for BamBoo...I'll bet if we ask her she still has it in her email files, I do not. BUT ... I will check ...

Comment

You know, all the Christmas celebration stuff is based on pagan rituals. What better way to convert the masses than by using existing holiday traditions and converting them into the "new" religion? All modern traditions around holidays have roots in ancient culture.
            My brother's birthday is Oct 31!
            Halloween/Samhain born Scorpio!! I'll bet he values his privacy. And has a very shrill sting.

Comment

I was quite happy to find SAFE! Now I just need to find "The Lucky Suit" and "Born Equal"...all right, and 99-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                You're very welcome...you folks have led me to many things I didn't know of, so I must share when I find rare oddities such as SAFE.
                Thanks for sharing, I haven't watched it yet but I will soon

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                What about your chart with the timezones?
                Um, okay, let's see, all these little scribblings...I'd have to put it into some legible form.
                I'm interested in seeing this too *nods*

Daylight savings time also confuses me, I wish they would stop moving it around

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Hi to all!

I'm back into normal life again, but have a lot of things going on right now, like catch up with all the pages you've written, with the ff as well, and a few more to RL related things too (not that interesting, but... has to be done).

See you soon again!
                Hi! *hugs*

Hope you catch up fast
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

with Paul Weller
                  That's Paul Weller????? Jaysus! He and RC look very much alike! I'm wondering if they're related to each other?

Comment

Hi all I love Hamish!

sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to my LJ page, where I have posted a transcript of an interview with RC and Lana Parrilla, talking about "Once Upon A Time". It is very interesting.
                      http://jeri33.livejournal.com/
                      Here is the video:
                      ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I had always wondered what they were talking about and I just loved KNOWING it now. I liked RC's body language here during the interview. He was kind of shy in a way and very respectful toward LP. I really love how they picked up on point between each other. When they've been that emerged in their roles, they know it like the back of their hands. Also, I've never heard him referred to his mother like that at the end. It made me wondered if he understands her now, have even came to terms to his mom's actions? What do y'all think?

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        Hi to all!

I'm back into normal life again, but have a lot of things going on right now, like catch up with all the pages you've written, with the ff as well, and a few more to RL related things too (not that interesting, but... has to be done).

See you soon again!
                        WELCOME BACK!!!!! We've missed you!!! Mwuah!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                          I'm not sure Nosty would be amenable to being kidnapped having watched it, but you could probably bribe him with a few cans of Tennants Super and a packet of ****!
                          Oh, sure! And I'll bet you'll be the first to offer him those with a snare net hiding behind you. Make sure they're his brand and I'll come and help you.

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                            p.s. I may have to translate this for Americans...**** are cigarettes in Britain. Not what you're thinking.

Although him grabbing Aiden Gillen and shoving his tongue down his throat, well it did make me hyperventilate a little!
                            How did the terminology of cigs being called **** came about in England? I visited that country in 1981. I miss it. Beautiful country, full of history!

Comment

Thank you, Jeri!! Y'know, I transcribed as best I could Chewin' the Fat for BamBoo...I'll bet if we ask her she still has it in her email files, I do not. BUT ... I will check ...
                              Ohhhhh! Please let me know!!! I'm hearing impaired and being able to understand these things put me in the stratosphere of extreme happiness! Then I do the Watusi dance all over the Earth and then I.... Oh, never mind, you get the picture!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                                How did the terminology of cigs being called **** came about in England? I visited that country in 1981. I miss it. Beautiful country, full of history!
                                http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/***-end

Apparently this, which looks about right.

stargate-universe-season2-aftermath-04.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X