Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that - great to read

Comment

And the first trailer is out, and look who announced it?
      https://twitter.com/robertcarlyle_/s...22390256754692
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting!
        sigpic

Comment

I was lucky to attend this year's Whistler Film Festival in Whistler BC, Canada. I attended the special interview with Robert Carlyle which was delightful. Also after the interview we saw his new film: The Legend Of Barney Thomson. Here is a short video of part of the interview. I'm sorry, I don't know who filmed this, but thanks!
          http://vid1208.photobucket.com/album...psmbugvrfm.mp4
          Last edited by jeri; 20 December 2015, 04:55 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's Louis Ferreira on the left and Anastasia Carlyle on the right with Robert after the film.

Oh, and that's John Lenic between Bobby and Louis with his head looking down. He was one of the producers for the film and surely you know him from Stargate.
            Last edited by jeri; 20 December 2015, 05:11 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Notice the snow boots, haha! It snowed all day and we were all dressed casual for snow.
              sigpic

Comment

I have to say what a pleasure it was to be in Bobby's presence and listen to him talk. He was so humble and very amusing. We all had a marvelous time, and yes I got to met him and get his autograph. He is so kind and sweet to everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

If his hands where tied, I don't think he could talk! The hands are a big part of his expressing himself! Haha
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone here is ok? Stopping by to whish all of you Merry Christmas.

I wish I could be here in the Thread more often but life is very chaotic since 2015, so hopefully just for me? Jeri is still posting some great pictures, thank you for that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Off I go to the family Christmas dinner! Have fun girls!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey there! Hope all had had a good holiday's season and a Happy New year.

It's been a while that I was here, and now I see @jeri posted some nice new pictures and @myhelix was here to wish everyone "merry Christmas", while I was -as usual- on the road, so I missed all of that.

sigpic

Comment

Hi to you all! I haven't been around for some time, I had to use another computer and I couldn't remember my password Hope you all are fine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi, something new:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X