sigpic

Oo, yummy. Not too early, not at all!
    sigpic

Comment

You're fast!

But not too early.
      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering how long it would take to have this thread show up. I think it was less time than I realized.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I've been an RC admirer for many years... this is such a lovely collision of my fandoms
          Last edited by Lahela; 15 December 2008, 11:42 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Id turn... a corner..... for RC What a hunk!!! What a voice. What an actor

Comment

LOL BB Not so much a "hunk" but I find him attractive He's a great actor, and his casting brings me hope
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                LOL BB Not so much a "hunk" but I find him attractive He's a great actor, and his casting brings me hope
                Haha, yeah on a serious note, i agree he does bring some hope for SGU. Im just going to enjoy the last days of the good open and honest gw forum while it exists. Hamish MacBeth was on earlier today and yeah, i could watch that man do anything

Comment

Beacon of hope for us all, he is
                  Just looked over his filmography, and boy has he been busy! Figured out what I'll be doing over the winter holidays when its too cold to go outside (that would be watching movies...)
                  sigpic

Comment

He's a fabulous actor and this news is very pleasing.....I'm one that will definitely be giving Universe a try....

Who knows, he may even end up doing a Convention....maybe I'll get my "Trainspotting" DVD signed!!..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                      Haha, yeah on a serious note, i agree he does bring some hope for SGU. Im just going to enjoy the last days of the good open and honest gw forum while it exists. Hamish MacBeth was on earlier today and yeah, i could watch that man do anything
                      He's so versatile, makes it quite the mystery what Dr Rush will be like!

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                      Beacon of hope for us all, he is
                      Just looked over his filmography, and boy has he been busy! Figured out what I'll be doing over the winter holidays when its too cold to go outside (that would be watching movies...)
                      There are some pearls in there Chocolate (love your username! ) I have to catch up on 24: Redemption and The Last Enemy over Xmas

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      He's a fabulous actor and this news is very pleasing.....I'm one that will definitely be giving Universe a try....

Who knows, he may even end up doing a Convention....maybe I'll get my "Trainspotting" DVD signed!!..

Deeds xx
                      LOL! That was one of my first thoughts too RC at a SG con?! Dreams come true
                      sigpic

Comment

O_O wayyyyy too early. but I guess you beat everyone

Comment

Well, I hope they keep him Scottish, but I doubt they will... there's hope though, since Carson is so popular with the fans, maybe TPTB learnt something!

Anyway, I'm very excited to see him on SGU, though I have to admit my first reaction to the news was something along the lines of: Robert Carlyle?!? WTF????!!!!! It's just so strange to think of him in Stargate... but I'm definitely open to the idea!

Can't wait to see some proper cast pictures!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                            O_O wayyyyy too early. but I guess you beat everyone
                            LOL! I just wanted somewhere that people could start discussing the character - I imagine more info will filter out pretty quickly now his casting has been announced.

I never really thought I'd end up watching SG:U (being waaaaay outside what appeared to be the target deomgraphic) but I'm hopeful now that it will be more than I had imagined. RC chooses his roles carefully, and so far he's yet to disappoint me
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm another who thought, Robert Carlyle? Not THE Robert Carlyle? Robert "Hamish McBeth/Full Monty" Carlyle???

I am absolutely stunned that an actor of his calibre has been signed on for SGU.

So anyway, I come bearing gifts

Comment

Working...
                              X