No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (23)
    "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
    "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (17)
    "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (9)
    Wash - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (1)
    Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (4)Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
    (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
    "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)
    My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (18)
      Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (4)
      Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
      (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (19)
        Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
        sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (24)
          "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (19)
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (24)
            "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (20)
            sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (25)
              "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (20)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (25)
                "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (21)
                sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (26)
                  "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (21)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (27)

Comment

"I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (1)

It may be a little late in the game to add that quote, but the man was one hell of a pilot.
                      Ka'lel on the Stargate Wiki

Atlantis is over Destiny 1?
                      Bill bill Bill Nye the Science Guy

Comment

Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (5)

I don't think it s ever too late to add a quote. It keeps the game going.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (28)
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (22)
                            sigpic

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (22)
                              "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
                              sigpic

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (23)
                                "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X