No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (20)
    "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
    "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (15)
    "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (8)
    Wash - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (1)
    sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (21)
      "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (15)
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (16)
        sigpic

Comment

First time playing this game, so I hope I'm doing this right.

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (16)
          Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (1)
          My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (22)
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (9)
              sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (1)
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (23)
                  Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (1)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (2)
                    My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (3)
                      sigpic

Comment

(To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (17)
                          (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
                          sigpic

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (17)
                            "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (2)
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X