No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (29)
    "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (23)
    "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
    "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
    Wash - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (1)
    Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (5)
    Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
    (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
    "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)
    "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (1)
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (23)
      "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
      Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
      (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (24)
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (30)
          "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (24)
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (30)
            "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (25)
            sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (31)
              "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (25)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (26)
                sigpic

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (26)
                  "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (1)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

sigpic
                    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (27)
                      sigpic

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (32)
                        "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (27)
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (32)
                          -"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (27)
                          -"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
                          -"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
                          - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (5)
                          - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
                          - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (1)
                          - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
                          - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)
                          - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (1)
                          - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (1)
                          - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (1)
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

-"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (27)
                            -"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (10)
                            - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
                            - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
                            - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (1)
                            - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (2)
                            - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (1)
                            sigpic

Comment

- "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (2)
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

-"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (33)
                                - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (2)
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X