No announcement yet.

Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "Oh my God we're all doomed. WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... Oh... that would be me!" (50)
    2nd Place - "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" (50)
    3rd Place - "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'. " (50)
    4th Place - [i'm married to] a w-w-woman who could kill me with her p-pinkie... (50)
    5th Place - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast." (50)
    6th Place - "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh... now die!" (50)
    7th Place - "Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?" (50)
    8th Place - "I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity." (50)
    9th Place- "Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl. 'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old." (50)
    10th Place - "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [On the definition of interesting.] (50)
    11th Place - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (50)

- "You know, it's all very sweet. Stealing from the rich, selling to the poor." (22)
    - "That sounds like something out of science fiction." (1)
    - "Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge!" (1)
    - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion." (1)
    - "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross..." (32)
    - "Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (0)
    - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (0)
    - "A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." (About Jayne's hat.) (0)
    - "We gotta go to the crappie town where I'm a hero." (0)
    - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (0)
    - "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..." (0)
    - Kaylee: "Cap'n seem a little... funny to you at breakfast this morning?" Wash: "Come on, Kaylee. We all know I'm the funny one." (0)
    - Jayne: "You wanna go, little man?" Wash: "Only if it's someplace with candlelight." (0)
    - "I can always say I was flying the ship by accident." (1)
    - "Yeah, we should start dealing in those black-market beagles." (0)
    - "Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?" (0)
    - ''Can I mop your brow? I am at the ready with the fearsome brow-mop.'' (0)
    - "Could we maybe vote on the whole killing people issue?" (1)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

1st Place - "Oh my God we're all doomed. WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... Oh... that would be me!" (50)
      3rd Place - "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'. " (50)
      4th Place - [i'm married to] a w-w-woman who could kill me with her p-pinkie... (50)
      5th Place - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast." (50)
      8th Place - "I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity." (50)
      9th Place- "Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl. 'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old." (50)
      10th Place - "Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [On the definition of interesting.] (50)
      11th Place - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (50)

- "You know, it's all very sweet. Stealing from the rich, selling to the poor." (22)
      - "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross..." (33)
      - "A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." (About Jayne's hat.) (0)
      - "You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress. Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?" (0)
      - Kaylee: "Cap'n seem a little... funny to you at breakfast this morning?" Wash: "Come on, Kaylee. We all know I'm the funny one." (0)
      - Jayne: "You wanna go, little man?" Wash: "Only if it's someplace with candlelight." (0)
      - "Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?" (0)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

- "You know, it's all very sweet. Stealing from the rich, selling to the poor." (23)
        - "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross..." (33)
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

- "You know, it's all very sweet. Stealing from the rich, selling to the poor." (23)
          - "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross..." (34)

Comment

- "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion." (2)
            - "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross..." (34)
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

- "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion." (2)
              - "Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower, somewhat less attractive now she's all corpsified and gross..." (35)

Comment

Working...
              X